ACN the truth
Update added by user May 26, 2011
The company preaches residual income and it sounds great.Have someone show you how you get paid and ask them how much they are making.
Then ask them how much of that check is residual vs. signing bonuses or T- cabs. They will tell you it takes a while to build it up. I have over 60 reps with 270 points 7 months in the business.
I have not got one residual check to date because it needs to be more than $10.00 to print one. All the time and money it takes to do presentations and drive around to get people qualified and it is not easy believe me. If they drop out and or are no longer qualified then say good bye to those points because you donâ€™t get credit or paid for them acn keeps them. Services that people sign up for are based on a point value.
Also the â€œthird party publicationsâ€ acn is featured in like success from home, a major sales toll are $5 a pop to help you promote your business. They feature acn on the cover so that all the reps will buy the magazines and they do.
Be prepared to provide 4-20 of those per presentation.I wonâ€™t be surprised at all to see them on the cover again real soon of a third party publication.
Original review posted by user May 26, 2011
After being involved with acn and buying into the honestly and family atmosphere I can no longer bring anyone into this business and or be involved.I was told by several high ranking people in acn in regards to the celebrity apprentice as part of the pitch, that leads were going to be generated from the show and distributed by zip code to active reps within that area.I signed up several people based on that pitch.
That did not happen and no good reason was provided as to why. The concept is great residual billing on essential services. It seems like a no brainier till you get involved. If you do get involved check everything you are being told because I found a great deal of the information to be inaccurate.
You do not want to put yourself in a bad position with friends, family and colleagues. I can tell you it is not a good place to be. Also there is a big rush to get "qualified" so you can "start making money" within 24 hours. This will cause you to order things you don't really need and will have to pay a hefty penalty to cancel.
I am over $250 in monthly recurring bills so I can "make money". The video phone is a $200 cancellation fee if you cancel within the first two years for example. People do make money doing this and if you don't care how you make money or that over 70% of the people you will be signing up will fail this could be for you. Be aware that this is "relationship marking" and you will be bringing in people you know and love.
Not saying that you can't build this morally but it will take lots of research and time.It will take 6 months to a year to build any real income, over $2,000 a month and the residual isn't the focus at all its t-cab bonuses aka bring in new reps.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "hey rudolf faix is the big scammer.... first of all they and there company wwpa call center dont have any work.... and now they with company scamming others any asking money for stopping..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."