ACN the truth
Update added by user May 26, 2011
The company preaches residual income and it sounds great.Have someone show you how you get paid and ask them how much they are making.
Then ask them how much of that check is residual vs. signing bonuses or T- cabs. They will tell you it takes a while to build it up. I have over 60 reps with 270 points 7 months in the business.
I have not got one residual check to date because it needs to be more than $10.00 to print one. All the time and money it takes to do presentations and drive around to get people qualified and it is not easy believe me. If they drop out and or are no longer qualified then say good bye to those points because you donâ€™t get credit or paid for them acn keeps them. Services that people sign up for are based on a point value.
Also the â€œthird party publicationsâ€ acn is featured in like success from home, a major sales toll are $5 a pop to help you promote your business. They feature acn on the cover so that all the reps will buy the magazines and they do.
Be prepared to provide 4-20 of those per presentation.I wonâ€™t be surprised at all to see them on the cover again real soon of a third party publication.
Original review posted by user May 26, 2011
After being involved with acn and buying into the honestly and family atmosphere I can no longer bring anyone into this business and or be involved.I was told by several high ranking people in acn in regards to the celebrity apprentice as part of the pitch, that leads were going to be generated from the show and distributed by zip code to active reps within that area.I signed up several people based on that pitch.
That did not happen and no good reason was provided as to why. The concept is great residual billing on essential services. It seems like a no brainier till you get involved. If you do get involved check everything you are being told because I found a great deal of the information to be inaccurate.
You do not want to put yourself in a bad position with friends, family and colleagues. I can tell you it is not a good place to be. Also there is a big rush to get "qualified" so you can "start making money" within 24 hours. This will cause you to order things you don't really need and will have to pay a hefty penalty to cancel.
I am over $250 in monthly recurring bills so I can "make money". The video phone is a $200 cancellation fee if you cancel within the first two years for example. People do make money doing this and if you don't care how you make money or that over 70% of the people you will be signing up will fail this could be for you. Be aware that this is "relationship marking" and you will be bringing in people you know and love.
Not saying that you can't build this morally but it will take lots of research and time.It will take 6 months to a year to build any real income, over $2,000 a month and the residual isn't the focus at all its t-cab bonuses aka bring in new reps.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza! We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."