Fresno, California

I was huslted into using this service with the promise of reduced costs. As of 2 mos.

of *** service it has cost me over $200.00 in fees. We would get calls & after 3 rings the call would go to an answering machine somewhere in the universe. Their service SUCKS !Stay away from these people, It's nothing but a scam !We are seniors and are always trying to save money.

These people prey on those of us in need. Do not sign any agreement with these *** artists, because when you cancel their *** service you will be hit with an $83.00 fee.

• Economics

Comments

Dear Joenapp97,

For ACN digital VoIP Phone to increase the rings just go this step:

pickup the phone when get the Dial tone just dial: *610 then required

number of ringing digit, like I like 5 ring, so i put #5 after *610. So I got the five rings.... I don't have the problem with this phone

That is yours bell technician problem same to happened with me just 3 rings then voice mail, i called ACN tech support they really help full all the time they told me just do *94 then 6 No for 6 rings so you can increase yours rings as you desire

ACN Reviews