Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ACN - Nasty Rip OFF!!

I have been trying to cancel my ACN aacount for 6-months. They do not answer the phone or emails. Case in point, I was placed on hold for 68 minutes, no one answered, they did hang up. PLEASE DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO ACN! They're like a bad rash with a handful of tics. I am contacting an attorney to get ACN out of my life! A friend of mine introduced me to ACN, sounded great and I wanted to support his new business. I am so disgusted with ACN that I do call him, nor can I look him in the eye because I am so disgusted with ACN. Steve

Anyone who pay $500 for a pyrimid scheme is a sucker.

If you simply stopped paying your bill, it is no mystery why you were reported to a credit agency. I don’t know of any business that wouldn’t do the same thing.

If you want to reach Customer Care, you can reach them using the information provided on the ACN customer website. Just look for the contact link at the bottom. I am always pleased with my experience when I contact the home office call center.

Succeeding with ACN does not mean that you have to sign up all of your friends regardless of whether it will save them money.

If you cannot save them money, do not sign them up. It is simple.

I only sign up customers that I know I can help financially. It has worked out very well for me; my customers are happy with their service.

ACN is a poor choice for a business. When you go to their large events in dallas, or california they announce proudly that %30 of you will drop out of this business! Wow, great retention rate.

I bought all the services, directv, video phone, internet as well as being a saleman. I spent $1500 with materials and services.

When I did not have internet in my area, I canceled. I found out 6 months later that they reported me to the Credit agency.

I have negative remarks on my credit report. It's all my fault, I should have paid to get them out of my life.

Kind of *** for a company to do that to you.

Don't join. Waste of time and money. You'll lose every friend you have because you'll have to sign them up. Don't do it!!!

Let me know when you get a lawyer These people are parasites!! You contact me at chefpaul4428@aol.com

Review
I bought into the whole scam of wantig to make big money. I signed up with ACN and had my phone, internet services transfered over to them. I am now in my 2nd week and still have no services. I am out $1,000.00. I refuse to endorse or work with a company when I...

Your in your second week and youve made no money.... from a business perspective you sound pathetic, how on earth are you out of $1000 when it costs half that to start.

Besides, traditional business owners like myself laugh at people like you. ACN has worked for thousands of people globally.

But we have people like you getting online and making rediculous claims... you scammed yourself by not getting to work

Acn Internet Service
Loss
I purchased 3 cell phones with service through ACN. I was told I had a 30 satisfaction guarantee. The problem started when I couldn't get my bill (it was "erroneously" sent to a wrong address.) Ironically, my bill arrived 32 days later (2 days past the guarantee...
levesque c

jais recu une fature juste mon telephone jais pas recu aucune facture de mon internet est on me fait des menace aux telephone comme dequois que jai pas payier je ne peut pas payier des facture que je ne vois pas jaimerai quon menvoi mes facture sure mon site internet pour que je puisse vous payier je ne veux plus que vous payier avec ma carte de credit si jai pas de vos nouvelle bien to je vais metre fin a mon contre jatemp de vos nouvelle aussitto que posible merci christian levesque

Review
#209715 Review #209715 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Acn withdrew payments still after cancellation jan to dec 2010

I was a consumer of the ACN company very unhappy with the service I canceled on 21 January 2010 to my surprise as of today they have still taken money off my credit card. My credit card is a prepaid visa I knew i had enough funds on the card to cover a purchase i wanted to make. the payment was declined I finally realized ACN was still taking my money. There response was sorry about your luck. JAN29TH $47.49 MAR1 SAME MAR29 SAME MAY29 SAME JULY8 SAME SEPT29 167.55 OCT29 50.85 NOV29 50.85 (BBB)HELPME

It's for the best that the internet functions as a bathroom wall. Because that allows voiceless victims to let their complaints be known to the world, and companies like ACN can't stop them.

They can steal your money, but they can't silence you.

Also, were it not for the internet, ACN would be able to recruit a lot more people. Sites like this really hurt them, which is good!

#219580

woww..............is this a scam or what, ???????? I guess you really do have to be one of the pioneers of the Co to make money. }: so sad to bad

If you were incorrectly charged for a cancelled service, we will surely refund your money. It is possible that you are still under contract, and that might be why the charges have continued.

From your post, it is hard to determine what service you are using. Some of our services have contracts that last for a certain amount of time (e.g. wireless phone). Since I do not know what service you are using, I cannot give you a direct line to the appropriate Customer Support representative.

Therefore, please find the contact number you need for the service you have at www.myacn.com/contact.html and speak with an agent about your situation. If you were not under contract and should not be billed then it should be corrected.

We will help you get to the bottom of this issue. I am extremely sorry that you had a bad experience with one of our agents; I hope it was just a misunderstanding.

go to my website and see if it help u www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/d_minor it might help u

Review
#209535 Review #209535 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ACN --- Very Poor Customer Service in NZ

A local call I made, which was 20km away, and was billed at $20 for 45minutes. I complained to ACN both by Phone to their Sydney Call Centre and in Writing to their NZ Offices. No response was received to either complaint. I have now shifted my Toll Calling business to another company. Incidentally their opposition price was $2, for as long as you like for this same local call. I just dont think that ACN is serious about their business in New Zealand. They have talked about introducing Cell Phones in New Zealand now for about 2 years and that has amounted to nothing.
Review
#206617 Review #206617 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Anyone who tries to convince you that ACN works is still trying thier hearts out to sell it- and failing. It all looks good on paper but the reality is that ACN is a scam. The video phone has multiple issues and once you try to cancel your service they ignore you. You...

Alexandra, wouldn't you think that "ruining your life" is a tad overemotional. VoIP is not a normal phone service, the quality depends on your location and speed reliability if your Internet service provider. If it bothers you get a normal phone or cell....

Review
#199758 Review #199758 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
It all sounds good as long as you kiss *** to the uplines, move all of your services, and pretty much ruin all the friendships you have because they are the "naysayers". When you see how much you actually spend for the digital phone and service, you will want to switch...

It needs to be restated that not everyone is going to be successful. Just because you sign up to be an ACN representative doesn’t mean that you will become rich or even make any money at all. This is basically a commission job, like any job where one is paid on what they bring to the table. If you get a job selling copy machines and never make a sale, would you complain that ACME COPIERS didn’t pay you for your time? No, of course not. There is a clear pay structure that each representative can see prior to signing up with ACN.

In all honesty, many people do not succeed with ACN. That being said, many people become very successful. I am sorry that your friends did not succeed, but that does not mean everyone fails. I have been very successful. I am a Circle of Champions member for the company, which means I am one of the top income earners. I worked my way up; I am not a founder of the company. I am not an “insider.” There is no conspiracy.

To ACN LIES: If your friends are trying to market ACN using these highly unauthorized techniques, it is no wonder they have not been thriving. ACN does not support that behavior, and as long as they are “hounding” people (as you describe it), they will remain unsuccessful. They are not learning these methods from ACN, I can promise you. If I knew that representatives on my team were doing these things, I would quickly put a stop to it.

To JASON: I am glad that you have done your homework and made a decision. ACN is not for everyone. As I stated before, most people do not succeed. That is how Network Marketing works. It is important to understand that some people DO succeed, and I am one of those people. I am not trying to encourage you to join ACN, but please don’t presume that because it wasn’t right for you and your friends that it is not a legitimate enterprise. I have worked hard and been rewarded. I have a very happy team of representatives working with me. My customers are happy and continue to do business with me. I hope that you enjoy what you decide to do and make a lot of money. Good luck with your endeavors.

Review
#198400 Review #198400 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ACN sucks

Is ACN a real company or just a scam? A friend of mine came to me to sell me ACN phone service last Dec. After I got their phone set, it never worked but they kept charged to my credit card for 6 months. I paid money for no service at all. My credit card company helped me to get my money back from ACN due to I never get my ACN phone worked. Now, months later, ACN sent me a "noreply" letter and threat me to put me to collection. Does anyone knows how to deal with this scam?

Sorry choices, but it's not that some people make money in ACN and some people don't. It's that 97% lose money, and 3% do ok.

Only a fraction of one percent actually become successful at it. And those people only became successful by getting in early and scamming others into joining.

Those are the simple facts about ACN. Even their own reps can't lie about their success rates.

Review
#197704 Review #197704 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Acn Phone Service

ACN Should give 30 days like other cos.

ACN needs to give it's new reps 30 days to decide if it's right for them. t would make all the difference in the world. Once I got in, I realized that no one of my "warm market" wanted or needed any of their services, so I'm stuck with 499.00 down the tube. It would take 2 weeks to find this out and another 2 weeks to get them to let you out. PLEASE ACN, give all the poor people who did try and did what you told them their 499 back. Why won't you?

Well, I have not even sold a videophone. I sell other services to people, usually at a much lower rate than available elsewhere.

If not, I try to bundle the services to save them money. Listen, there are bad reps with every company. ACN, ATT, Verizon, all of them.

Most of the ACN reps who have seen success are good, honest people. I am sorry it didn't work for you.

Mark, what makes ACN a scam is not that it's reps often fail. That should certainly be a tell tale sign of a scam, but it's not THE reason why.

It's a scam because the company uses pyschological manipulation and unethical tactics to convince people to sign over money they'll never see again. It's a scam because it's a pyramid scheme fronted by a faulty token product, the videophone.

It's a scam because people like you know how many people they've caused to lose money, and yet you keep on doing it because all you care about is a little money. Wait, that last one isn't proof of the scam, that's just proof you are a bad person.

Joining a MLM is no different than opening any business, you get what you put into it and like any new business success is hard to get, Usually the people that fail at a business and MLM are just not cut out to own their own business for many reasons,, With any business you go to your family and friends first, only idiots harrass them, your warm leads didnt pan out! you didnt try anything else????

as business owner you have to be creative and appearantly your not. If you fail at selling tennis shoes, dont blame the shoes and then call the industry a scam

#202203

They give you 60 days to back out and get your $499 back.

#197065

I will agree to that for sure, but of course no MLM in their right mind would do, Why do they charge you to get end. No real company charges you to join the team. But this one like most mlm's make you pay your bonus up front, then when you get your own money back, it's like getting a refund from the IRS. It's your money your getting back. Pure Profit to the Company.

Screw Donald Trump, he's in it for the Money they are paying him.

Sincerely,

When are you going to learn?

#194304

I Agree With That 100%

View more comments (5)
Review
#195239 Review #195239 is a subjective opinion of poster.

You Don Not Make Money in ACN

I was in anc many years ago. I was in it for 5 years.. Did everything they asked me to do, and more.... But I probally made about 1,000$ in 5 years!! MM thats 200$ each year. Not bad if your living in Mars but not in the USA. Most and im meaning most of the RVP'S n Field Coorrdinators would do shady stufff to comsumers. I finally called it quits for many reasons but mainly because I could not lie to my consumer clients anymore. acn is more of a hobby than a true busisness. Yah im sure theres a few that made or is making some money. But 99% of the rest or new recuits will enver make money.. Ive always been more concern about the average joe spending 500$ n making some money back than 1 guy that comes in n so ' called blows up".

ACN is like any other business, as long as "any other business" is a scam. Because that's what ACN is.

Did you know their videophone manufacturer Worldgate can't sell enough of those phones and the stock has fallen sharply, indicating that ACN can't sell enough videophones. What does that tell you about the direction of that market and ACN in general?

ACN is what's called a "get broke slow" scheme. You only lose about a grand to start, but once you join they get you to buy all these tickets to seminars and all this extra *** and you just end up spending more and more money until you realize you are just being ripped off and quit.

This happens to thousands of reps every year. Don't be the next victim!

#202204

I agree with mademoneyalready! You have to actually WORK to make money.

The people who complain sound like they want some kind of "get rich quick" scheme and are better off playing the lottery. No MLM or home business or any kind is going to go anywhere without hard work.

#197067

How long can you work for free Buddy? If it took you a year to get your $500 back and how much did you make above that $500.

That is the problem, you can never quit if you do get it started.

You must be there to keep the ball rolling. There is no retirement in MLM's.

Continued Success to you.

No more MLMs, I don't have it in me anymore.

#191841

Ive been in ACN for a lil under 1 year. This is by no means an easy gig, but ive worked consistantly, following the business plan, and have made everything i've invested back plus++ Recently received my first residual check as well.

As long as you read the compensation thouroughly and understand qualifiers, the money is there! :p

Review
#192661 Review #192661 is a subjective opinion of poster.