Seattle, Washington

ACN provides sub par service. I was sent a digital telephone router that was stolen.

After submitting the Fed Ex reference number, they said they would send me a new router "under warranty". A month or so later, they sent me an email saying that I did not return the first router and needed to pay for it. I called, explained and they said, "OK." So, four days ago, they sent me an email stating that they had taken $59 something dollars from my bank account to cover the cost of the unreturned router. I called again and was told that even though the original router was stolen, I had to pay for it.

Do not use this company - they do not tell the truth. The router has never worked, either.

Comments

#281986

You did the right thing by posting an honest account of your story. It's the same thing over and over again.

They did to you exactly what they did to me, and what they will continue to do to other innocent victims of this fraud. However,us victims have the last laugh. Because we actually effect how ACN is marketed. The internet is where most people go to learn more about ACN.

So everytime we post on sites like this, it makes ACN look worse and worse. Their reps try to come here occaisionally to rebut the negative comments, but they don't really want to even be here because they just want sites like this and comments like this to simply go away. But the victims won't go away. ACN makes too many of them.

Just keep on posting and let ACN and the world know how badly they are effecting peoples lives.

People will be reading this, in weeks, months, and years to come. You may rip us off ACN, but you can't silence us!

Jeff A

I did this, spent $500 on setting up an ACN franchise, then I found out there's an annual fee too, then I ended up getting services I didn't want or need just to make it work, then I ended up spending money on their marketing material, then I had three Private Business Meetings (PBR's) in my home, then I found out that no one in my area wanted to do it despite my "going by the book exactly as they suggested", at the same time the people that got me in were saying misleading me over and over saying we're going to have this type of PBR at so and so's and this persuasive person will be there when that wasn't happening, they'll help me with some of my "warm leads" because they knew them too but they never did follow through as they said they would, they'll always be there to help me if I have questions but they couldn't answer my questions on the phone so they said they would meet with me when they were in town and they kept flaking out, then they said just go to the trainings in Charlotte, which I did 3 times only to find that the information was always the same and never answered my questions or gave me a way to answer them. Man, so in the end I'm stuck with Direct TV, which I never wanted because I use Netflix, and ACN phone that SUCKS because the thing doesn't consistently work and no one else I know has a video phone so here I am a year later and still haven't used this expensive and worthless phone realizing I could have been better off using Skype which by the way is way better and more versatile and in one month I've used with several people all over the world. So, in the end I wasted a LOT of time trying to convince my friends to waste their money and time so people which is a bit humiliating, and I wasted over a $1,000 on this, was mislead over and over by people I thought were respectable people, etc....

It's funny because these people act like they're helping people, but you can't help people if you're hurting people. This did hurt me only to help those that were higher up. This may work for some, but it doesn't work for all, but in my experienced opinion it's very pyramid like scammy and did more harm than good for me and other around me, a bit waste of time and money. These people aren't providing a real service or product to anyone, it's more about trying to exploit people you know, in my opinion.

I will be putting together some sites that will be very optimized in the direction of the market this company is in to illustrate what happened to me. I've not even got started in voicing my opinion on this;) Yours truly, keeping it real!

ACN Reviews