Tacoma, Washington

We have had acn internet for two years now becouse we are stuck in contract. As soon as it ends we will be switching.

Let me start that when we switched to acn we were told it was the same internet. At the time we switched we had to wait a week for the modem with no internet. We got the 7mb which at best has been 6mb. We loose internet service all the time and have last packets all time.

We have had the tech here and have found out that they use old outdated equipment.

When we had quest before switching there were no problems. This by far has been the worse internet service I have ever have!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Comments

Who answers the phone when you call ACN customer service? I'll let you figure it out.

They are always the same gender. And they have a distinct "accent" that is indicative of their socioeconomic/cultural upbringing. And this is in North Carolina mind you.

Lots of attitude and sass, and not very intelligent. Hmmm....what commonality do these reps share???

#902005
@Shaniqua

We all hate ***.

ACN STINKS! Their internet stinks, and I think they know it.

We were told our internet would be the 1.5....it's at least 1.3. BUT! They said (which they didn't)it would be UP TO 1.5. They use Qwest lines, which they also didn't tell us, and they didn't work before because we live at the base of a mountain, and the lines barely reach to our house.

But of course, we had to sign the contract for a friend.

Never again, and I would bad mouth ACN forever. But, unfortunately, they could care less.

Becky, please call ACN at 1-877-226-1010 and our customer service representatives will be glad to help you solve these ongoing issues that you have had. We apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. Thank you so much.

i took the highest acn service. I always lost connexion.

They sent a Tech which took us 7 days no internet cause we called them lots of time and they told us OK its good to go now, BUT it wasnt. Still after we got the tech, he told us that our cable was cross with other cable from the neighboor and should be good to go now.

But we still have same problem which my internet IS WAY SLOWER than ever...maximum download speed is 700kbs.., the only reason i took acn is because its unlimited, they told me that the signal doesnt come enough here because i live far away... i laugh because its not like if im living in a farm...

Yeah we did contact acn and their solution was to send a tech out. Thats when we discovered that the equipment used is outdated.

We are supposed to have 7mb service and only get at best 6mb but usually get around 2mb. The local telephone company which we had before acn was great service.

They have all new equipment and offer 40mb sevice for my area where as acn only offers 7mb service. If acn had the highest quality products and services then why dont they offer anything faster then 7mb which was the fastest dsl for my area 2 years ago???

Flannelman, ACN is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services. If your service is not performing up to your expectations, please contact our customer service department to have this corrected ASAP.

You can reach us at 1-877-226-1010 and we will help you fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACN Reviews