Saint Louis, Missouri
1.2K views
1.2

I got signed up by a Lady saying she worked for dish & Direct Tv. She told me dish offers a $300 Visa card if you get the bundle.

I didn't have that much to spend nor did I need a home phone but she was more than persistent. She text msg, called my cell & in boxed me. And with every call I was assured after 90days I'd get my $300 visa which I could keep or apply to my bill. After 90+ days I contacted her she told me it was Dish that was to pay the gift card.

Of course that wasn't the case I called APN & they said it was their promo not Dish. After a couple weeks I got an email stating unfortunately I wasn't in right pkg to get visa card. I called bk to file a complaint with the company. I in boxed Tina & she said she didn't know /& it was a honest mistake!

But offered me $150 gift card to shut me up. I declined and requested my $300 card. Its been since August no card & no return call from excelerated dept. I said it was A scam in the beginning & she assured me it wasn't.

Im now on hold waiting to hear from APN. They said I'd be waiting 5 min but still holding 32min later! The internet is turtle slow & I've spoke with an attorney. Luckily I saved all my msgs & text from Tina & will be filing charges.

This company is sack! Don't do it

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It wasn't the company- it was the lady giving you wrong information. (Pobably was a promotion, but not on your package or expired).

They change their comp plan so frequently and their bonus plan every month - it's no wonder people can't keep track of who is entitled to what... SMH

ACN Reviews