Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I will not recommend ACN for anyone.My contract was about to end within 25 days. My ACN phone stopped working suddenly. Technical service people informed phone is broken, have to buy a new one since it has 1 year warrenty. Why some one make phone works only 1 year but contract the service for 2 years . Asked cust.serv if I can transfer my phone number to another service without terminating my ACN service . They said I can and I did. Now, I receive a bill for$99.00. Such a disappointment. Please do not select ACN as your phone service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

Acn does not do billing! Acn is simply a independent broker!

Bills come from the service company verizon cox direct tv ect...

if you lost cable..youcall the provider not acn... these negative reviews are not legitimate!

@smitch

Well Smitch, what exactly does ACN do? Just get you to sign your account thru an IBO and then the IBO gets a small percentage of your bill & has no other obligations to the person they signed up? Just shows it's BS.

@Jane

Jane are you involved with ACN. Without actual facts of the business practices, you should keep your unintelligent opinions to yourself.

ACN Reviews