Lehigh Acres, Florida
2.4K views

first I got in to acn $499.00 then my wife got in another $499.00 then I bought $1000.00 in suits for meetings then every service they offer bus asst. 40 a month 2 cell phones home phone that really stinks business phone also not good 3rd cell to make enough points to get fast track bonus told I did not make bonus 10 each for 2 meetings a week also adt that I am keeping and computer tech that they say I have to pay a large disconnect fee over 100 each to disconnect the home phone and the bus phone so that 200 all total cost to me over $2600.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

wouldn't they let you and your wife be the same Independent business owners for one fee ?1000 for suits is not the fault of ACN is it? I get some nice clothes at the Goodwill for much less.

I use them for my job as well as other functions. Is Business assistant required? Did you get locked into a contract for your cell phones and they won't let you out?

I'm thinking of getting the no contract cell phone from them. Is it really not a 'no contract'.

As with everything there's a system in place for success. For example, if you open a Subway, you're spending hundreds of thousands on an investment.

You must buy the food through their distributor, etc.. Lets say you decided to take another route, and didn't work the system in place, you'll fail. If you quit before you make any money, again you're not following through.

I don't understand how people call this a scam. If you open a business and open the doors a few days then close, are you going to blame the business?

You joined looking for instant success and I bet you did not follow the system you trained to follow, so you want to bad mouth the company you are quitter and a losermoney

@Money for life

This is exact response I would expect from an acn rep. Calling people names and belittling people who are critical of acn is not very respectable.

You have no class whatsoever.

@No Shame

To add to others comment, it's a business of number,you been one of them you sign up! If, you don't do invitation and bring anybody at your training you get the result you work for.

And you still gone paid service bill every month as a home expense instead of having the opportunity to clear the monthly bill of your house hold for the rest of your life.

ACN Reviews