ACN rep was a friend.Got "lured" in with the allegedly lower price of ACN as a provider.

She Didn't explain that the technology was dated (unlike OPTIC technology I currently had), have to buy a modem (which I don't own), terrible service wiring (re wiring) for their "box", the guy was at my place for 1.5 hrs plus trying to figure it out. Also, got charged 74.00 for a internet monthly service that isn't running yet. Apparently the "bill in advance" I was not told that AND if I cancel I have to pay 100.00 for a "contract" that I was not told about.

So looks like I may be out $174.00.BEWARE.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Acn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $174 and wants Acn to "cancel my service at no billing cost to me and no charge for the mysterious "contract" that i was unaware of".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acn and acn internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.