Toronto, Ontario
1.6K views

I went through the ACN nightmare experience here in Canada 4 years ago as a rep and a customer. Fortunately, a few weeks after I joined as a rep I discovered the thousands of posts on the internet about this company. My sister, parents and I lost a total of about $1,800 throwing out those useless and incredibly poor quality video phones, all the cancellation fees, yearly membership, $499 times 2 as my sister joined as a rep too, the computer client management system we signed up for and all that valuable time I wasted listening to brain washed idiots at ACN I will never get back.

Customer service was the worst I have ever seen in my life and nothing has ever come close. We were just so fed up we cancelled everything and bit the bullet because we never wanted to talk to another ACN rep ever again. What a horrible experience all round and the owners of this company have to be sociopaths with out a doubt.

Frankly I am embarrassed I actually fell for this but it was a co worker who could not stop telling me to join this thing and he was already successful. Because he was successful at his current job I could not help but to see what it was all about.

The one thing I learned from this ACN experience is that evil does indeed exist and I do not trust anyone anymore until the trust is earned.

Stay away from ACN Far, far, far away from this evil company. The only people who make any real money at ACN are the greedy sociopath owners and a hand full of others. This company should be shut down and the owners stripped of all their money and thrown in jail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: For the owners to shut down this company, pay everyone they ripped off their money back and bed GOD for forgiveness..

ACN Cons: Pyramid scheme, Hard to contact, No customer service, Their protocols keep changing.

Comments