Charlotte, North Carolina

ACN is truly a scam. I was personally taken for $250.00 and I feel like I got off easy.

What about the thousands of others? They get you with fees and product purchases to help you qualify for bonuses. They make promises of 100% refunds within 10 days but beware of the terms and conditions fine print, it will get you. I decided to back out after a week and only received a partial refund.

Don't waste your time or money, it won't work in the end. If you want more details please contact me at mbfincher@msn.com.

Thanks

Brent

Comments

So what if you cant get your refund back

I have been with ACN for a few years and I am currently a TC in the business.... I read your "complaint" and I can't figure out how you were partially reimbursed.

I have had people back out within the first 10 days and they have ALWAYS been fully refunded. This business is completely legit and will pay you more than you ever dreamed if you work the system.

Unfortunately you never gave it enough time to figure that out. Nothings free, every business takes effort and time to build

@KT

In order to get a refund would I just mail a letter of cancelation to the address in the agreement in Canada? Please help :cry

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN FAIL IN ACN IS TO QUIT. JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.THE ONLY COMPLAINERS I HAVE MET WERE LAZY LOSERS LOOKING FOR SUCCESS BUT NOT WILLING TO PUT TIME AND AND EFFORT INTO THE BUSINESS.SO WHY DONT YOU LOSERS CRITICIZE YOUR FRATERNAL LOSER BUDDIES INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRITY OF THIS GREAT COMPANY.BERNIE.

Hugh B

I was a former 4Star RVP in ACN. I can tell you that ACN is a great company.

The problem is the people that are involved ie. TC's RVP's and SVP's. Some of them are very bad people. I have personally seen a SVP from Australia telling a experienced network representative that he will pay $300,000 for him to go over to his "open line".

Funny the representative joined and didn't get the money, so he sold his position to the Lewinsmith family. What losers!

That being said, there are other people who I personally know who loves to truly help people. If your lucky enough to work with and stay long enough to find out who these people are, its a great feeling.

The problem with ACN's above statement is as follows. The representatives are independent and do not work for ACN.

If a representative makes a mistake and is not trained properly then "you" are screwed because ACN will distance itself as far away as they can from the dispute and use the fact that the "rep" does not work for them as an excuse to avoid any resolution of problems. ACN is there if you need to spend some money on their products but don't expect any help with financial or rep problems.

Success with ACN requires a lot of hard work and long-term commitment and we are sorry to hear that you decided after one week not to continue building your business. We wish you the best of luck and hope that we can help resolve any other issues or concerns.

Anyone wishing to receive a refund with ACN is allowed to do so within their first 10 days. During that time period you will receive a refund of $449 (U.S.) and the remaining $50 will be refunded when the start-up kit is returned to ACN in reuseable condition. This is stated in the ACN independent representative agreement terms and conditions (paragraph #5).

Independent representatives of ACN are never obligated to purchase our products and services and there are no hidden or recurring fees. Signing up for your distributorship as an independent representative costs $499 (U.S.) and there is an annual renewal cost of $149. These costs should have been made clear up front.

The sign-up and renewal costs all ACN to provide you with business infrastructure support including customer provisioning, billing, credits & collections, customer service in multiple languages, customer communications, new product development, live representative support services, marketing materials, commissioning and reporting systems, company recognition, business & product training, and a lot more. Any other costs, such as a personal website or enhanced reporting are completely optional.

ACN Reviews