Update by user Apr 03, 2013

My last reply to "STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!" You obviously have issues, so just do your thing. I don't really care what you think any more.

Now your accusing ACN reps of being sex offenders and rapists, you just an ***, with no life and no purpose. If anyone wants to give any validity to your ignorance then let them. If anyone reading this wants the information on ACN just go to my blog and read for yourself. My blog has all the information I've been able to find on ACN and is openly available to anyone, you don't have to opt in for anything the info is all there.

Have a nice day and the best of luck in all your endeavors. ACNIBO.Blogspot.com

Update by user Apr 02, 2013

I have tried to reply to each of your replies, but it wont let me, so here is my reply to "Stay Away From ACN!!!!" from March 19th

To "Stay Away From ACN" Lets just as I said before agree to disagree. I just noticed this post as, I have a life and have been busy running my other business, I'm a contractor. Yes I did reply to many posts in 1 sitting, it took all of 30 minutes. I will continue to say that anonymous opinions are not valid, there is no hit squad with ACN and your life would not be in danger if you posted your real name, like you have said, but it did make me giggle when you claimed we are all part of a dangerous cult. There is a simple reason why you claim we all say the same thing line for line, apparently it's the truth, I actually found it amusing after reading how similar they are. I have only ever been to 1 meeting and I don't read much of the ACN material. I have been i sales for 25 years and already know what i need to, I just review the services and decide which ones would fit my customers. If they are not competitive I don't sell them. No one says I have to push anything, I sell what I want to whom I want. i couldn't care less about the video phone, I think it's outdated technology and I don't sell it. I can't blame ACN for trying to sell it, they own it. As for my blog, it's open to anyone who want information, whether they sign up through me or not. I have been thanked by countless people for placing ALL OF THE INFORMATION there and many have joined after reading, NOT THROUGH me, as I state clearly that if they were introduced by someone else to sign through them, yeah that's real unethical. The reason you have not replied to any posts on my blog is that your complaints would only prove to my readers the nonsense that is all over these sites. Yes there have been real complaints, all companies have issues. But if you consider there are millions of customers and over 100,000 reps in ACN, the amount of actual complaints is less than any of the companies they represent, by far. So is AT&T a scam they have 1000 times as many complaints. If you don't like Network Marketing then don't do it, that's pretty simple if you ask me. MLM has been around for 50 years and changed countless lives for the better, so guess what it's not going anywhere. Yes there is a lot of shady practices in the business and that's exactly why I write my blog, so that I am not part of it, the business works for those with the skills to sell and training those under them, like I have, so I don't have to resort to misleading anyone. I am offering an alternative to that. I'm not really worried about you or anyone else's attempt to paint us all as a CULT and invoking fear from the religious zealots, I'm sure you are quite aware of what you are attempting, as any one with any intelligence will quickly see that for what it is and disregard you. I have had 1,000's of people read my explanation of the ACN SCAM theory and I'll just let them decide for themselves. At least you finally admit that you are o a CRUSADE, I guess that's a start. As for responding to your claims, I have answered EVERY SINGLE one, so I'm not sure where your going with that. Maybe you'll just hope that no one will read past there. Once again to any one who actually has read this far, which I can only assume no one has, just go to my blog and see for yourself, if not have a pleasant day!

ACNIBO.Blogspot.com

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Well I just noticed this response from "Stay Away From ACN!!!" dated March 4th. Now I know where your getting your information from - consumerfraudreporting.org/MLM.php - know it makes sense.

Here is a quote directly from that site "Multi-Level Marketing programs or MLM's, are a constant source of debate. They have their fanatical devotees, and often appear to behave in a manner much like a cult religion. How many times have you been approached by a neighbor, colleague, friend, or worse yet, a family member, who said "Let me tell you about an incredible ground-level business opportunity" and you are then invited to a house or to lunch for "a discussion." Now I see where you get all of your ACN is a CULT info from. Wow good job thinking for yourself.

Here is another quote directly from them & I'll answer every question "If you're thinking about joining what appears to be a legitimate multilevel marketing plan, take time to learn about the plan before signing anything. Here's what you need to know... and remember, you cannot trust the company's representatives to give you accurate, honest nor objective information - you want information from independent, objective sources:

What's the company's track record? 20 YEARS

What products does it sell? ESSENTIAL SERVICES FROM MOST OF THE LARGEST COMPANIES IN THE BUSINESS

How does it back up claims it makes about its product? IT DOESN'T IT RESELLS SERVICES FROM THE LARGEST COMPANIES IN THE BUSINESS

Is the product competitively priced? NOT ALWAYS, BUT QUITE OFTEN, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SELL THE SERVICES THAT ARE COMPETITIVELY PRICED

Is it likely to appeal to a large customer base? WEEL LET ME SEE, IS TELEPHONES, INTERNET, TELEVISION, ELECTRICITY AND NATURAL GAS APPEALING TO A LARGE CUSTOMER BASE, I SAY YES.

What up-front investment do you have to make to join the plan? $499

Are you committed to making a minimum level of sales each month? IF NOT YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN SALES

Will you be required to recruit new distributors to be successful in the plan? IF YOU WANT TO YES, BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET THE NUMBER ON CUSTOMERS ON YOUR OWN TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE THEN YOU CAN DO THAT AS WELL, YOU GET 10% OF THEIR MONTHLY BILL"

Believe what you will, all of my replies are factual, not just anonymous opinions and if I do give my opinion I state quite clearly it is just my opinion. Please go to - ACNIBO.Blogspot - you will find all of the information there, ALL OF IT....

Thank you for reading.

UN ANONYMOUS - R. Michael Gonzalez ACN IBO#02637585

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2013

First of all thank you for the article (even if it is misguided) we do live in a country of free speech, I'm an ACN IBO and I have created a blog myself, for the purpose of clearing the record of misleading stories by unsuccessful and bitter reps who didn’t belong in the MLM business in the first place or people just jumping on the bandwagon to get visitors to their site. (Oh, and if you're using FOX News as a source of valid news, well that’s all I’ll say about that).

http://acnibo.blogspot.com - is a personal view of the business through my eyes, I agree with alot and disagree with just as much, but the company and the opportunity are very real. Oh and about the FOX report - The facts are that ACN has never had to pay any fines, for any illegal activities, simply because ACN is not doing anything illegal. Any ambitious and misguided public official can wage a war in the press and the courts against anything they want (mostly just to promote their public image, just like FOX) regardless of the truth, I would also like to point out that it was not the State Attorney General, but Montana’s Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, who also filed against 2 other MLM business.

It bothers me that so many are finding all these articles calling ACN a scam because of all the press from this 1 unscrupulous person just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame and there are no articles explaining the fact that on September 13, 2010, all formal complaints against ACN were dropped, due to complete lack of any evidence that they did anything wrong and they are still doing business in Montana.

I was fortunate enough to have been brought into the company by the right people and have definitely joined the right team "Team Momentum" the fastest growing team in the company. My team is out of Montreal, Canada and I am in Orlando, Florida, USA, my sponsor is a friend who lives in Canada. They told me to go to an opportunity meeting after I joined just to see a little more of the business and I was totally turned off. It was exactly as many have said, alot of BS and hype and a bunch of sheep just agreeing with everything the speaker was saying, who by the way is a high level rep in the company. I completely did not like the way that it seemed they were just trying to get people to put up the $499 and let them figure out what to do next (Just my opinion of how I saw it). Quite to the contrary, My team members or I, would never tell someone to put up any money, until they knew exactly what they needed to expect and exactly what they needed to do to make it work (Just like the vast majority of IBO’s do). That is exactly why I started my blog. I wanted to do all of the research I could and have a place where my prospects could go and see everything before they made a decision. (Don’t blame the company for the actions of a few misleading reps).

Unfortunately, there are unreputable people in the business, but there are unreputable people in every business you just have to be able to make decisions for yourself based on your own knowledge and beliefs. If a used car salesman rips you off for an overpriced lemon, do you blame the car manufacturer, NO. Just find another dealership with more honest people.

As for selling the opportunity being the only thing they talked about, once again I don’t know what meetings you went to, but the structure of all MLM businesses is team sales, that’s how it works, if you don’t like it don’t get in the MLM business. FACT: You earn no money from the $499 sign up fee and you make nothing from reps you bring in that done get customers, if they don’t produce you get NOTHING, so there is no point recruiting people who won’t succeed, it’s the uplines responsibility to train and work with their downline, that’s why finding the right team and sponsor are crucial, if you join.

Also don’t judge the opportunity, based on the failings of people who either did not do the work or never belonged in the MLM business in the first place. Of the MLM’s out there ACN is an incredible company that provides you with more tools and training than any of the others I’ve looked at. You have to use the tools and learn the business to succeed at it and if you didn’t work at it for several years, your opinion should not count. If you start a business and it doesn’t make money in 90 days are you just going to quit, most businesses take 5 years or longer to ever earn a profit and if you work ACN it doesn't take any where near that long.

This is not a job it is basically a license to represent their products as a self employed contractor. It take alot of work, not a month or two, but years to build any business.

I could go on and on, as I have learned alot about this business and the MLM business in general and that is why I have my blog. If you are interested in ACN or any MLM, please do yourself a favor and go to it. Yes I am always looking for new team members, but My blog is 100% honest opinions of what I know. I make many points that would make most people not join. This business is not for everyone, it takes a certain type of personality and you need to have or learn many skills to be successful. You ABSOLUTELY will not get rich quick, but you won't get rich quick in any legal and legitimate endeavor.

I emphasize to learn as much as you can about what you need to do, before ever deciding to join.

If you are even considering joining ACN, please visit my blog, it will let you know all of the facts. If you have been approached by another IBO, I am not trying to steal you. Please if you do join, sign through them, just know what you are to expect before you do.

Oh and by the way I’ll be quite surprised if this comment ends up on your blog as I see most are just agreeing with you, I presume you censor the comments, If it does show up, my apologies.

http://acnibo.blogspot.com , thanks again for the article and commetary.

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO #02637585 - (Just copy and paste in search I’m easy to find)

• Multilevel marketing

Comments

Woodie

"please visit my blog", "I am not trying to steal you" LOL Another sociopath in our midst.

Woodie

Show us a copy of your paychecks for the past year. ***

i was aproach by a guy who try to convince me to join in ACN, i had no idea what multi level marketing is so it sound ok to me but it was too good to be true, when he told me i had to pay 500 to join i was like what? No one should have to pay a company to work for them.

So i told him i will think about it which meant go find info on what is ACN. I saw videos on youtube about it some say its good but many say its bad...in my opinnion ACN is Bull ***, Bunch of Lies. And only the guys at the top when in the pyramid scheme.

So i told the guy no i dont think its for me, we was talkin over the phone and his tone change like he had an attitude because i said no..then he call me again but i wanted to say *** off but i hang up. i can tell the guy was desperate to recruit new members but thats his fault i was glad i didnt buy into his ***.

FINALLY, THE LAST OF MY REPLIES TO YOU!!! I DO HAVE ISSUES----ISSUES AGAINST GREEDY, SELFISH, SLEAZY, DISHONEST, LYING, SCAMMING, SWINDLING, DECEIVING, CHEATING, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE, ETC.

ACN AND ACN REPS! I WROTE THE TRUTH, ALL OF IT (EVEN THAT REGARDING YOUR RIPOFF REPORT REBUTTALS OF MORE THAN 25 COMPLAINTS), THAT YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DISPUTE AND YOU RESORTED TO NAME CALLING AND INSULTS AND JUST PICKED ONE THING AND TWISTED IT WHICH IS TYPICAL OF WHAT AND HOW ACN REPS WRITE THEIR REPLIES AND COUNTER THE COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN, ACN REPS AND ACN'S PRODUCTS/SERVICES COMPLETE WITH ABUSIVE, INSULTING AND NAME CALLING LANGUAGE. I WROTE (MORE THAN 3 TIMES ALREADY IN PREVIOUS REPLIES TO YOU) THAT THE REASON FOR MY ANONYMITY (FOR NOW AND FOR MY FAMILY'S SAKE) IS A CRIMINAL WHO IS AN ACN REP AND WHO IS A SWINDLER, FRAUDSTER AND SEX OFFENDER/RAPIST. SINCE ACN DOES NOT DO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR ANY KIND OF CHECKS, YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ARGUE OR DISPUTE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE CRIMINALS WITHIN YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS" AND WHO ARE YOUR "BUSINESS PARTNERS".

THERE ARE CRIMINALS, AS EVIDENCED BY WHAT I KNOW AND READ AND BY WHAT A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE SAID AND WROTE TOO, LIKE SWINDLERS, RAPISTS/ SEX OFFENDERS, MAYBE EVEN MURDERERS, ETC. HIDING BEHIND THIS "BUSINESS" AND "WORKING" AS ACN REPS. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS AN *** (WHATEVER ABUSIVE OR INSULTING LANGUAGE YOU WROTE) WITH NO LIFE AND WHOSE PURPOSE, A SELF-SERVING ONE, IS TO *** PEOPLE TO YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS"! I AM NOT IGNORANT AS EVIDENCED BY MY POSTS AND MY REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS, MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF WHICH YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO COUNTER OR REPLY TO.

ALL OF WHAT I WROTE ARE/WERE THE TRUTH AND I WAS ABLE TO DISPUTE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WROTE WITH FACTS, INFORMATION I WAS ABLE TO FIND AND FROM ACTUAL EXPERIENCES BOTH PERSONAL AND FROM OTHER PEOPLE. AS I KEPT ON WRITING, I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN WITH THIS, UNLIKE ACN AND ACN REPS WHOSE MAIN GOAL IS TO LINE THEIR POCKETS WITH MONEY FROM NAIVE, GULLIBLE, MISINFORMED AND DESPERATE PEOPLE (EVEN TEENAGERS AS YOUNG AS 15 YEARS OLD) THEY WERE ABLE TO SCAM! MY PURPOSE IS TO WARN OTHERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS SO THEY WON'T BECOME VICTIMS AND BE SUBJECTED TO WHAT I AND OTHERS WENT THROUGH AND ARE STILL GOING THROUGH. FOR THOSE READING THIS, PLEASE READ EVERY COMPLAINT AND COMMENT AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS IN THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER) AND OTHERS LIKE RIPOFF REPORT, FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, CONSUMER FRAUD REPORTING, BBB, MLMEO, ETC..

DO YOUR RESEARCH SO YOU WON'T BE ONE OF THEIR COUNTLESS VICTIMS, AS EVEN THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS WERE VICTIMIZED AND ARE STILL BEING VICTIMIZED TOO. APPROPRIATE QUOTES: " ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL, COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!".

""SUCCESS" (IN ACN) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS." MY OWN: ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL, BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, ETHICAL OR WITH INTEGRITY. STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!

I WROTE BEFORE THAT I WON'T REPLY TO YOU ANYMORE BUT WHAT YOU RECENTLY WROTE (ABOVE) ARE FULL OF LIES AND/OR ARE MISLEADING (LIKE WHAT YOU ACCUSE ME AND OTHERS OF WITHOUT PROOFS AND LIKE WHAT YOU CALL THE VALID COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS) THAT I DON'T WANT OTHERS TO BELIEVE THEM, BE MISLED AND BE ANOTHER VICTIM TO YOU (ACN REPS) AND YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS". IT DID NOT TAKE YOU 30 MINUTES TO REBUT MORE THAN 25 VALID COMPLAINTS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT SITE BECAUSE I VERIFIED / LOOKED IT UP WHICH I DO BEFORE I COMMENT ON ANYTHING.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW (OR MAYBE YOU THOUGHT I WON'T VERIFY), LOOK AT THE RIPOFF REPORT AND IT POSTED THE DATES AND THE TIMES OF THE REPLIES. YOU NOT ONLY REBUTTED THE VALID COMPLAINTS ON MARCH 15 FROM 7:22 AM ONWARDS TO 9:20 PM, YOU ALSO DID IT ON MARCH 2 (THE EARLIEST I WENT), MARCH 13, MARCH 14 AND MARCH 16 COMPLETE WITH INSULTING SOMEBODY ABOUT HIS SPELLING AND CALLING MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE COMPLAINTS UNTRUE, COMPLETELY FALSE OR LIES. IT IS A GOOD THING THAT A FEW OF THEM FIRED BACK LIKE THE ONE YOU INSULTED. ALL THESE IN ADDITION TO ALSO POSTING YOUR 3 LONG REPLIES HERE ON THIS SITE ON ONE OF THOSE DAYS TOO (AND WHO KNOWS WHERE AND WHEN ELSE).

YOU AND THE OTHER ACN REPS PRESUME TO KNOW EVERYTHING--- ACN REPS=KNOW-IT-ALLS, MIND READERS, FORTUNE TELLERS, ETC.. YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN WHATEVER WAS BEING COMPLAINED ABOUT HAPPENED SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISCREDIT, INSULT AND BELITTLE ANYBODY MAKING ANY COMPLAINTS--ANONYMOUS OR NOT. SPEAKING OF WHICH, AS I WROTE BEFORE, PER YOUR REASONING SHOULD EVEN THOSE GIVING VALID ANONYMOUS TIPS TO POLICE BE DEEMED AS INVALID AND DISREGARDED? BE IT ANONYMOUS OR NOT, ONE SHOULD DO SOME RESEARCH OR INVESTIGATE AS TO THE VALIDITY OF WHAT WAS SAID OR WRITTEN.

MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE ACN REPS WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS LIKE THOSE WHO HAVE ULTERIOR AND SELFISH MOTIVES LIKE WANTING TO RECRUIT OR PROMOTING THEIR BLOGS, ALSO POST AS ANONYMOUS DEFENDING ACN AND ITS REPS AND BASHING THE COMPLAINANTS OR NEGATIVE COMMENTERS COMPLETE WITH INSULTING WORDS AND NAME CALLING---SO PER YOUR REASONING WE SHOULD DISREGARD THEM AS WELL, WHICH IN THESE CASE/S IS WHAT REALLY SHOULD BE DONE SINCE MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE ACN REPS ARE LIARS, DECEIVERS, SCAMMERS, ETC.. YOU REALLY DIDN'T READ ALL OF MY REPLIES ESPECIALLY THAT PERTAINING TO WHY I WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS FOR NOW, OR YOU READ BUT CHOSE TO MISUNDERSTAND IT, BELITTLE IT, MAKE LIGHT OF IT, MAKE A JOKE OF IT OR TRIVIALIZE IT LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO THE OTHER COMPLAINTS. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE OR TRIVIALIZE MY REASON I AM GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME: SINCE ACN DOES NOT CONDUCT ANY BACKGROUND CHECKS OR ANY KIND OF CHECK BECAUSE ALL ACN AND THE REPS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ARE THE $499 CHECKS OR SIGN-UP FEES + OTHER FEES FROM NEW RECRUITS, THERE ARE CRIMINALS HIDING BEHIND THIS "BUSINESS' AS REPS. AS I WROTE BEFORE, I KNOW A FEW AND HAVE READ OF SOME OF THESE CRIMINALS.

I KNOW ONE WHO IS A FRAUDSTER, SWINDLER, SEX OFFENDER/RAPIST, ETC. AND WHO STILL HAVE "CONNECTIONS" AND CAN HURT, EVEN KILL, MY FAMILY , NEVER MIND ME, IF I SO MUCH AS GIVE A CLUE TO WHO THAT REP IS AND/OR WHO I AM. IF NOT FOR THAT (MY FAMILY) I WOULD GLADLY DIVULGE MY NAME AS, LIKE WHAT I WROTE BEFORE, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN WITH WHAT I AM DOING AND I CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE OR BE ASHAMED OF. I DON'T EVEN FEAR FOR MY LIFE AS I WOULD GLADLY GIVE IT UP FOR THE SAKE OF JUSTICE AND HOPEFULLY PREVENT OTHERS FROM UNDERGOING WHAT I WENT THROUGH.

I JUST DON'T WANT OTHERS TO BE VICTIMIZED BY GREEDY, SWINDLING, DISHONEST, SLEAZY, UNETHICAL AND UNSCRUPULOUS ACN REPS (AND ACN). YOU DID NOT REPLY TO MY POST BEFORE ASKING YOU IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY AND IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT IN INVITING TO YOUR HOUSE AND EXPOSING YOUR KIDS TO THESE ACN PEOPLE OR "PARTNERS" YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SAVE THAT THEY ARE ACQUAINTANCES OF FRIENDS OF FRIENDS OR VIRTUAL UNKNOWNS AND STRANGERS. THE CULT DESCRIPTION, AS I WROTE BEFORE, HAVE BEEN OBSERVED, WRITTEN AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BY A LOT OF PEOPLE YEARS AND YEARS AGO UP TO THE PRESENT TIME. LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF WHAT A CULT IS AND IT REALLY APPLIES TO YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS".

TO QUOTE WHAT SOMEBODY FIRED BACK TO YOUR REBUTTAL ON HIS RIPOFF REPORT COMPLAINT: "YOU SOUND LIKE ALL THE OTHER BROKEN ACN RECORDS OUT THERE THAT HAVE JOINED THE CULT." YOU (ACN REPS) KEPT ON PARROTING ABOUT MCDONALDS, GYM MEMBERSHIP, J.O.B., THE SAME SUCCESS AND OTHER QUOTES, DONALD TRUMP, MAGAZINES, BBB RATING, ATTORNEY GENERALS, EVEN THE SAME INSULTS AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE WORD FOR WORD, WHICH IS NOT PROOF OF BEING THE TRUTH BUT WHICH IS PROOF OF BEING BRAINWASHED AND A CULT! I HAVE DISPUTED ALL THOSE YOU (ACN REPS) WERE BOASTING ABOUT LIKE BBB, ATTORNEYS, ETC. IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS SO I DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT THEM HERE. AS TO BEING A DANGEROUS CULT, I NEVER WROTE THAT.

WHAT POST AND WHEN DID I CLAIM THAT YOUR "BUSINESS" WAS A DANGEROUS CULT AND WHEN DID I CLAIM THAT THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T WANT TO REVEAL MY NAME? I JUST WROTE BEFORE THAT THERE ARE CRIMINALS "WORKING" AS ACN REPS, OF WHOM ONE IS THE REASON FOR MY ANONYMITY (FOR MY FAMILY'S SAKE) FOR NOW. YOU DID NOT, COULD NOT AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISPUTE OR DENY THAT YOU HAVE CRIMINALS AS "BUSINESS PARTNERS" FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT NO BACKGROUND, CRIMINAL OR OTHER CHECKS ARE DONE BY ACN ON WOULD BE REPS. SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE DANGEROUS CULT THING AND GIGGLED AT YOUR OWN "TRUTHFUL" CONCLUSION .

ACN HIT SQUAD? YOU REALLY ARE DRAMATIC AIN'T YOU? YOU CANNOT BE SURE THOUGH THAT THEY (ACN) DON'T HAVE ONE AS YOU ARE ONLY A MINION, A REP, A SALESPERSON, AN ACN EMPLOYEE. THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY LAUGHABLE, IF NOT INSULTING, WITH YOU (ACN REPS) PRESUMING TO KNOW EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU PAID AND ARE STILL PAYING THE "FEES" MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU (ACN REPS AND ACN) ARE ABOVE OTHERS, ARE SUCCESSFUL OR THE ONLY ONES ENTITLED TO SUCCESS AND THAT YOU CAN INSULT, BELITTLE, SCAM AND SAY AND DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO OTHER PEOPLE.

IF, AS YOU WROTE, YOU ONLY HAVE BEEN TO ONE MEETING AND YOU DON'T READ THE ACN MATERIAL, WHAT MADE YOU AN AUTHORITY ABOUT ACN AND ITS REPS AND WHY SHOULD PEOPLE BELIEVE "ALL THE INFORMATION" OR WHAT YOU WRITE/WROTE ON YOUR BLOG OR YOUR POSTS? WHERE DO/ DID YOU GET "ALL THE INFORMATION" ANYWAY IF YOU ONLY ATTENDED ONE MEETING AND DON'T READ ANY OR MUCH (JUST PICKED WHAT YOU LIKED) OF THE ACN MATERIAL--FROM "ANONYMOUS" SOURCES? YOU ARE TRIPPING YOURSELF AND GETTING CAUGHT IN YOUR OWN MISLEADING WORDS. ONE TRUTH YOU WROTE IS THAT THE VIDEOPHONE IS AN OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY!

THIS JUST PROVES THAT ACN IS HIDING BEHIND A PRODUCT, A LOUSY AND OUTDATED ONE, SO AS NOT TO BE CALLED A PYRAMID SCHEME/ SCAM. THEY (ACN AND ITS REPS) PROMOTE THE VIDEOPHONE AS NEW TECHNOLOGY (TALK ABOUT SCAMMING PEOPLE) WHEN, IN ACTUALITY, LIKE WHAT YOU WROTE IT'S OUTDATED PLUS *** AND EXPENSIVE. AS I ALSO WROTE BEFORE, I HAVE SEEN YOUR BLOG BEFORE AND IT JUST CONFIRMED WHAT I THOUGHT- THAT YOU ARE BIASED TOWARDS ACN AND ITS REPS---AS EVIDENCED ALSO BY YOUR POSTS AND YOUR REBUTTALS OF EVERY COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS. I ALSO HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE THAT YOU (OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER), BASED ON YOUR POSTS HERE AND OTHER SITES, CANNOT BE OBJECTIVE ON SOMETHING YOU ARE "PASSIONATE" ABOUT, YOU SEE AS AN "OPPORTUNITY", WHERE YOU SPEND MONEY ON AND EARN MONEY FROM!

TO QUOTE WHAT I ALSO WROTE BEFORE: "I AM CERTAINLY NOT AGAINST THE MLM CONCEPT OR BUSINESS ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE REALLY CONDUCTED ETHICALLY AND HONESTLY. I AM AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS SINCE THEY DO THEIR "BUSINESS" DISHONESTLY, UNETHICALLY AND WITHOUT INTEGRITY!!! " I WROTE BEFORE THAT YOU (ACN REPS) SHOULD NOT COMPARE ACN TO BUSINESSES THAT ARE REPUTABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, ESTABLISHED, DON'T SCAM FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND HAVE BEEN IN EXISTENCE AND HAVE BEEN BBB ACCREDITED LONGER THAN YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS". AT&T HAVE BEEN BBB ACCREDITED SINCE 1952, IS VERY WELL KNOWN, HAVE LOTS OF PRODUCTS AND PLANS AND HAVE MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS WHO ARE NOT AT&T'S WARM MARKET (FRIENDS OR FAMILIES) UNLIKE ACN WHICH ONLY HAVE 1 FLAGSHIP PRODUCT (THE OUTDATED, *** AND EXPENSIVE VIDEOPHONE), RESELLS ONLY A FEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF SOME COMPANIES INCLUDING AT&T, RELATIVELY UNKNOWN (THAT'S WHY ACN REPS CAN STILL RECRUIT GULLIBLE AND DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS SCAM AND THAT'S ALSO THE REASON FOR THE SECRECY OR LIES ON THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BEFORE THE INITIAL MEETING SO AS TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM RESEARCHING ABOUT IT), WAS ONLY BBB ACCREDITED LAST OCTOBER 2008 (A FACT ACN REPS WON'T TELL ANYONE AND THEY JUST BOAST ABOUT ACN BEING 20 YEARS OLD) EVEN THOUGH IT HAVE BEEN IN EXISTENCE SINCE 1993 AND DON'T EVEN HAVE HALF A MILLION CUSTOMERS (MAYBE JUST LESS THAN 100,000 SINCE MOST ABANDON OR CANCEL OUTRIGHT, EVEN BEFORE THE 2 YEARS ACN LOCK THEM IN, BECAUSE OF EXPENSIVE FEES, LOUSY AND EXPENSIVE PRODUCT/SERVICES AND RUDE, INEPT AND NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE) MOST OF WHICH ARE ACN REPS THEMSELVES (WHO WILL CERTAINLY NOT COMPLAIN TO BBB) OR THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS WHO AS I WROTE BEFORE WILL JUST NOT (OR VERY, VERY SELDOM) COMPLAIN AND JUST CHALK EVERYTHING UP TO BEING A NIGHTMARISH EXPERIENCE RESULTING IN RUINED AND/OR LOST RELATIONSHIPS.

YOU, ACN AND ACN REPS, EVEN USE GOD TO PROMOTE YOUR "BUSINESS" EVEN IF MOST OF YOU ARE ATHEISTS OR FROM OTHER RELIGIONS THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST MENTIONED THE WORD CRUSADE IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS. I ONLY POST ON THIS SITE (FOR NOW), I ONLY REPLY TO THE POSTS AND I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING AS A HEADING COMPLAINT OR COMMENT, BUT YOU, AS EVIDENCED BY YOUR BLOG AND YOUR REBUTTALS OF EVERY COMPLAINTS OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES LIKE RIPOFF REPORT, ETC., WITH MORE THAN 3 HEADING COMMENTS FOR ACN AND ITS REPS ON THIS SITE ALONE (AN EXAMPLE IS THE ONE ABOVE), ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY IS ON A CRUSADE SINCE YOU HAVE A LOT AT STAKE AND A LOT TO GAIN. AS I ALSO WROTE BEFORE, IF, AS YOU WROTE, NO PENNY FROM THE RECRUITING FEES GOES TO THE RECRUITER, I DARE ACN NOT TO RECRUIT ANYMORE OR NOT TO COLLECT ANY SIGN UP FEES OR LOWER IT TO MAYBE $10 OR JUST DEDUCT IT OR A LOWERED AMOUNT FROM THE BONUSES THE REP WILL GET LATER OR JUST RELY ON THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMERS YOU WERE ABLE TO *** TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.

WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SALESPEOPLE/REPS FOR SO FEW A PRODUCT OR SERVICES ANYWAY, WHICH ARE ALSO BEING MARKETED/ADVERTISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES AT NO COST OR RISK TO THESE COMPANIES' SALESPEOPLE UNLIKE ACN REPS WHO ARE THE ONES WHO PAY, THE ONES WHO DO THE MARKETING AND RECRUITING AND THE ONES WHO TAKE ALL THE FINANCIAL AND OTHER RISKS (NOT ACN), IF THIS (ACN) IS NOT JUST A RECRUITING PYRAMID SCAM??? FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS OF ACN, ACN REPS OR IF IT'S A CULT, ETC. YOU SURE DO NOT SHOW IT AND YOU ARE SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE ABOUT THIS (SO MUCH FOR BEING OBJECTIVE) AS EVIDENCED BY YOU GOING TO DIFFERENT SITES AND TRIVIALIZING, BELITTLING OR SHOOTING DOWN EVERY COMPLAINT OR NEGATIVE COMMENT AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS. YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, HAVEN'T ANSWERED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS.

GO BACK TO ALL THAT YOU HAVE POSTED OR YOUR REPLIES TO MY POSTS AND YOU WILL SEE WHO BETWEEN US IS TELLING THE TRUTH. I AM TIRED WRITING "AGAIN" AS MOST OF THESE I ALREADY WROTE BEFORE SO I JUST COPIED AND PASTED MOST OF THESE. AS YOU, AND I, WROTE BEFORE LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE BECAUSE THIS DEBATE OR ARGUMENT HAVE "GONE TO THE DOGS" AND BECAUSE, EVEN THOUGH I ALSO HAVE A LIFE, I ALSO WON'T STOP WARNING OTHERS AGAINST ACN REPS AND YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS".

APPROPRIATE QUOTES: "ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL, COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!" ""SUCCESS" (IN ACN) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS." MY OWN: ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, ETHICAL AND WITH INTEGRITY! STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!

IF YOU REALLY READ MY POST BELOW (DATED MARCH 4) WITH YOU BEING REALLY "OBJECTIVE" AND WITHOUT YOU THINKING THAT THOSE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ARE LIARS, MISLEADING, DISHONEST, ETC., YOU WOULD HAVE READ THAT I ONLY BECAME AWARE OF THE CONSUMERFRAUDREPORT SITE LAST MARCH 4, 2013, WHEN SOMEBODY USING MY NICKNAME ON THIS SITE (WITH ALSO ADDED) MENTIONED THE LINK/SITE HERE. I HAVE COMMENTED ABOUT THE ACN CULT AND BRAINWASHED REPS EVEN BEFORE THAT.

THE CULT INFORMATION (AS YOU PHRASED IT) AND BRAINWASHED ACN REPS DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN OBSERVED, COMPLAINED AND COMMENTED ON SINCE WAY, WAY BACK (YEARS AND YEARS AGO) BY COUNTLESS PEOPLE NOT ONLY BY THOSE POSTING ON THIS AND ON THE OTHER SITES I'VE MENTIONED IN MY OTHER POSTS, BUT ALSO BY THOSE WHO SAW AND HEARD THEM FIRST HAND (LIKE ME) AND/OR COMMENTED PERSONALLY TO OTHERS AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES LIKE FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC.. I AND OTHER PEOPLE, WHO ARE NON-ACN REPS, DO THINK FOR OURSELVES AS I AND THE OTHERS ARE NOT BRAINWASHED, DO NOT BELONG IN ANY "CULT" AND NOT COACHED ON WHAT OR WHAT NOT TO SAY TO OTHERS. THE DESCRIPTION ON THE CONSUMERFRAUD REPORT SITE ON HOW MLM'S LIKE ACN "INVITE" PROSPECTS IS SPOT ON AND IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF THE "INVITATION". SOME RESORT TO OTHER LIES LIKE SAY IT IS FOR AN ACTUAL JOB INTERVIEW AND DENY THAT IT IS FOR ANY MLM OR RECRUITING "BUSINESS", OR IT WILL BE TO HELP WITH SOMETHING LIKE PREPARING OR FILLING OUT TAX FORMS, AND OTHER OUTRIGHT LIES AND IT WILL BE LATER ONLY (TOO LATE TO BACK OUT) THAT THE PROSPECT/S WILL LEARN THE TRUTH.

AS FOR YOUR "ANSWERS" TO THE QUESTIONS, I HAVE ALREADY REPLIED TO ALL THAT IN MY RESPONSES TO YOUR POSTS OR YOUR REPLIES, ALL UNDER YOUR POSTS: ACN IS NOT A SCAM, READ THE FACTS... , READ BEFORE YOU JOIN ACN, RESPONSES, ETC.. EXAMPLES: 20 YEARS COURTESY OF HANDSOMELY PAID FORMER ATTORNEY GENERALS FINDING LOOPHOLES AND FIXING EVERY LEGAL PROBLEMS, AND ENTICEMENTS "OFFERED" BY ACN TO GET PEOPLE CONSTANTLY IN TOUCH WITH THEIR GREED; PRODUCT--EXPENSIVE, OUTDATED, MOST OFTEN COMPLAINED ABOUT VIDEOPHONE; SERVICES BEING RESOLD ARE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, MORE EXPENSIVE ( WITH HIGHER ACTIVATION AND CANCELLATION FEES, LOCKED IN 2 YEAR CONTRACTS WITH ONLY 3 DAYS CANCELLATION PERIOD) AND HASSLE-PRONE THAN IF YOU GO DIRECT; PRESSURED /REQUIRED TO RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT ( COMPLAINED AND COMMENTED ON EVEN BY CURRENT REPS) ANYONE/EVERYONE (WITH $499) AS THEY EVEN RECRUIT TEENAGERS AND EVEN THOSE WHO THE REPS WERE ABLE TO *** TO ATTEND MEETING/S FOR THE FIRST TIME AS PROSPECTS WERE TOLD TO LIST THE NAMES OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AS THEY ARE POTENTIAL RECRUITS/REPS TOO AND/OR CUSTOMERS; $499 +++++ MONTHLY FEES, BACKOFFICE FEES, MEETINGS/ 4-5/ YEAR CONVENTIONS FEES, ETC.;10% (???) OF CUSTOMERS' BILLS FOR THOSE WHO REACH HIGHER LEVELS OF THE PYRAMID WHICH FEW PEOPLE DO, ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT MOST OF THESE CUSTOMERS GET OUT EVEN BEFORE THE 2 YEAR CONTRACTS ARE UP BECAUSE OF HIGH FEES, INEPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOUSY PRODUCT/S, DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING REFUNDS, ETC. RESULTING IN LESSER INCOMES/BONUSES SO ENDLESS RECRUITMENT, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

I WILL JUST COPY AND PASTE THE NEXT PARAGRAPH AS I AM TIRED REPLYING TO YOU AND AS YOU DID (COPYING AND PASTING) AS "ENDING" TO YOUR RIPOFF REPORT COMMENTS! I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE, LIKE WHAT I WROTE IN A PREVIOUS REPLY TO YOU, THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY SELFISH, GREEDY AND/OR SELF-SERVING ULTERIOR MOTIVES AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN BE IT MONEY, MATERIAL STUFF OR ANYTHING WITH WHAT I AM DOING. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE "BUSINESS" (AS YOU WROTE YOURSELF), AN ACN RECRUITER AND HAVE RECRUITED FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (WARM MARKET), IS LOOKING TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND IS SPENDING AND "EARNING" MONEY ON THIS HAVE A LOT AT STAKE. I AM CONCERNED SOLELY ABOUT THE (PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE) VICTIMS, BE THEY CUSTOMERS AND EVEN ACN REPS, OF ACN AND ITS REPS!

I AM ALSO NOT DISHONEST OR A LIAR AS THOSE WHO KNOW AND KNEW ME CAN ATTEST TO. ALL I HAVE WRITTEN HERE ARE/WERE BASED ON MY, MY FRIENDS' AND OTHER VICTIMS' EXPERIENCES AT THE HANDS OF ACN AND ITS REPS MOST OF WHICH YOU (AND THE READERS OF THIS POST) CAN READ ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER) YOURSELF AND ON OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, MLMEO, ETC.. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME AS, WITH THIS DEBATES/ARGUMENTS, I AM "SENDING" PEOPLE TO YOUR SO CALLED "BLOG" (SINCE YOU KEEP ON ADVERTISING/ MENTIONING IT) AND MAYBE GENERATING YOU SOME "BUSINESS"---LIKE THE FREE MARKETING/ADVERTISEMENTS (WITH THE REPS PAYING ACN TO DO THEM TOO) ACN REPS ARE DOING FOR ACN. I DON'T CARE OR GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR "BLOG".

WHEN HAVE I DISSUADED ANYBODY TO GO THERE? I NEVER DICTATED/ DICTATE ON ANYBODY AS ASIDE FROM ME NOT BEING A DICTATOR OR A TYRANT, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY, UNLIKE YOU IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS WHERE YOU EVEN WROTE AND TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO READ MY AND OTHERS' ANONYMOUS POSTS AND LISTEN TO ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS. READ MY RESPONSE TO THAT WHERE YOU POSTED HERE ( I THINK UNDER YOUR READ BEFORE YOU JOIN ACN POST). AS I WROTE BEFORE "I DON'T AND WON'T BEGRUDGE YOU YOUR "RIGHT" (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR BLOG, NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT DISHONEST AND IS NOT HARMING ANYBODY".

AS I ALSO WROTE IN ANOTHER REPLY TO YOU BEFORE, I ALREADY WENT TO YOUR BLOG AND READ WHAT WAS POSTED THAT TIME WHICH JUST CONFIRMED YOUR LACK OF OBJECTIVITY. THIS LACK IS ALSO EVIDENCED BY WHAT YOU POSTS HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES, AS WELL AS HOW YOU COMMENTED ON THE COMPLAINTS OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN, ITS PRODUCT/S AND ITS REPS. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME GOING TO YOUR BLOG AGAIN, FOR MORE HITS ON YOUR PART (WHICH YOU ACCUSED ME AND OTHER WEBSITES OF BEFORE. WHAT HITS AS I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOG OR SITE?).

I ALSO DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME COMMENTING OR POSTING ON YOUR BLOG, FOR YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ACN REPS TO JUST TRIVIALIZE, INSULT AND SHOOT EVERYTHING DOWN! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID NOT REPLY TO MOST OF MY REPLIES TO YOUR ATTACKS/ COMMENTS, YOU DID NOT DISPUTE MOST OF MY RESPONSES TO THOSE YOU DID REPLY TO AS THEY ARE/WERE ALL TRUE AND YOU JUST SKIPPED SOME WHICH YOU COULD NOT DEFEND! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST DEGRADED THIS EXCHANGE OR WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST RESORTED TO ACCUSING ME, AND THE OTHER WEBSITES AND COMPLAINANTS, OF BEING LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, JUST WANTING TO GET HITS, ADS, ETC.. READ ALL YOUR POSTS HERE AND MY REPLIES TO YOU AND YOU WILL SEE WHO MENTIONED OR WROTE WHAT TO WHOM.

YOU ARE PREPARED TO THINK THE WORST OF OTHERS (LIKE THE ACN VICTIMS, WITH NO PROOF/S ON YOUR PART WHATSOEVER) EXCEPT OF ACN AND YOUR FELLOW ACN RECRUITERS (YOU WROTE THAT SOME ACN PEOPLE, NEVER ACN FOR YOU, DO UNETHICAL STUFF BUT IN THE SAME BREATH YOU WILL TRIVIALIZE THE COMPLAINT/S OR NEGATIVE COMMENT/S OR SAY THAT IN EVERY BUSINESS THERE ARE UNETHICAL PEOPLE AND /OR SHOOT DOWN THE COMPLAINT ALTOGETHER). AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT YOU WROTE BEFORE ABOUT THOSE WHO LEAVE ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS LIKE ME. I GAVE YOU MY REASON, EVEN THOUGH IT'S PERSONAL, BUT YOU TRIVIALIZED IT AND CALLED ME A LIAR! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I HAVE NEVER VICTIMIZED OR DONE ANYTHING BAD TO YOU! THIS JUST SHOWED YOUR LACK OF RESPECT NOT ONLY FOR ME (AS A PERSON AND NOT ONLY MY OPINIONS) BUT FOR OTHERS AIRING THEIR VALID COMPLAINTS, GRIEVANCES AND COMMENTS HERE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS, EVEN THOUGH SOME DO/ DID IT ANONYMOUSLY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AND THE OTHER VICTIMS HAD TO SUFFER OR GO THROUGH, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, AND IS STILL GOING THROUGH JUST SO ACN AND ITS REPS CAN LINE THEIR ALREADY BULGING POCKETS WITH OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHY ARE YOU SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE ANYWAY?

IF WHAT ARE POSTED HERE DOES NOT PERTAIN TO YOU SINCE YOU KEEP ON SAYING YOU ARE "ETHICAL" AND NOT TO BELIEVE IN ANONYMOUS POSTS SO BE IT, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR BLOG AND YOUR "BUSINESS". YOU CANNOT "DICTATE" TO OTHERS NOT TO LISTEN TO, POST, WRITE OR SAY ANY COMPLAINT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS! I EVEN WROTE MORE THAN TWICE BEFORE THAT GOOD FOR YOU IF AS YOU SAID YOU ARE ETHICAL, SINCE YOU ARE MAYBE JUST ONE OF THE RARE ETHICAL ONES IN THAT "BUSINESS". I NEVER ATTACKED YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOU, AS I WROTE ABOVE, DEGRADED THESE EXCHANGES/DEBATES BY CALLING WHAT I AND OTHERS HAVE TO SAY AS BS AND CALLING ME AND OTHERS LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, ETC.

WHEN WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE JUST SHARING OUR VALID AND TRUE EXPERIENCES! I AM ON A "CRUSADE" TO PREVENT AND WARN OTHERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS BUT I HAVE ONLY REPLIED TO THE POSTS AND HAVEN'T POSTED ANY COMPLAINT (TITLE/HEADING) MYSELF ON THIS SITE (FOR NOW). I, IN MY "CRUSADE", DID MY HOMEWORK AND RESEARCHED, FINDING MORE NEGATIVES/COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS THAN POSITIVES AND THESE POSITIVES ALMOST ALWAYS CAME FROM CURRENT ACN REPS THEMSELVES WHO, ALMOST ALWAYS TOO, SPOUT OFF THE SAME LINES WORD FOR WORD. I, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, ALSO HAVEN'T READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS AS, ASIDE FROM ME HAVING A LIFE, I ALSO DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS AND/OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN HAVE THE SAME COMMON THEMES: DISHONEST, GREEDY, SLEAZY, ARROGANT AND UNETHICAL ACN REPS, ACN NOT HONORING ITS OWN RULES AND POLICIES, INEPT AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIFFICULTIES IN CANCELING EVEN WITHIN THE GRACE PERIOD AND IN GETTING LEGITIMATE REFUNDS, NON-DISCLOSURE OF FEES, ETC., INFERIOR, FAULTY, LOUSY AND EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, CONTINUOUSLY WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS EVEN THOUGH THEY CANCELLED ALREADY, SCAMMING OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, ETC..

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE ON A CRUSADE POSTING ON SEVERAL SITES TO GENERATE BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, ACN AND OTHER ACN REPS. YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE TOO, ARE THE ONE WITH NO LIFE, NOT ME, SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO SHOOT DOWN MORE THAN 25 VALID COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE IN ONE SITTING, AND POST NOT ONLY 1 BUT 3 LONG REPLIES TO ME HERE ALSO IN ONE SITTING, BOTH OF THESE IN A SPAN OF 1 OR 2 DAYS, WHICH I ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN I WENT TO THE RIPOFF REPORT SITE 2 DAYS AGO TO READ ANY UPDATES ON AN UNRELATED (ANOTHER COMPANY) COMPLAINT SOMEBODY POSTED THERE AND I ALSO DECIDED TO LOOK AT ACN'S REPORT! I HAVE LOST MY RESPECT FOR YOU ABOUT 2 POSTS BACK WHEN YOU CALLED US (VICTIMS AND COMPLAINANTS/ COMMENTERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS) LIARS, DISHONEST,, ETC. WITH YOU NOT KNOWING US, WHAT HAPPENED, ETC., BUT SINCE I AM NOT A RUDE PERSON, I STILL DIGNIFIED YOUR POSTS WITH MY REPLIES WITHOUT NAME CALLING, PROFANITY, ETC.!

I AM JUST REPLYING NOW TO YOUR MOST RECENT POSTS (AND/OR REPLIES TO MY POSTS) BUT SINCE THESE DEBATES/ ARGUMENTS HAVE "GONE TO THE DOGS" I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR POSTS. I WILL JUST BE POSTING HERE BUT WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY REPLYING TO YOU!

TO QUOTE FROM CONSUMERFRAUDREPORT.ORG MLM WHICH, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, I ONLY BECAME AWARE OF AND READ MARCH 4, I THINK, WHEN SOMEBODY USING MY NICKNAME HERE TOO POSTED THE WEB ADDRESS ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER), QUOTE: "ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL, COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!" ANOTHER APPROPRIATE QUOTE: "SUCCESS" (IN ACN) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS." ACN MAYBE "BARELY LEGAL" BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY LEGAL" DOES NOT MAKE IT ETHICAL, MORAL OR WITH INTEGRITY! STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!

I SAW JUST NOW THAT YOU ALSO POSTED WHAT YOU POSTED ABOVE ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE. YOU REALLY ARE INTENT ON DEFENDING YOUR "BUSINESS", PROPAGATING YOUR "VIEWS" AND "MAYBE" GETTING SOME "BUSINESS"/ RECRUITS IN THE PROCESS. READ THE ARTICLES ON THIS SITE : consumerfraudreporting.org/MLM.php, AS POSTED HERE (PISSED CONSUMER) ABOUT AN HOUR AGO BY SOMEBODY ELSE (A NICKNAME SAKE HERE) , TO "MAYBE" OPEN YOUR EYES REGARDING YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS".

"SUCCESS" IN ACN AND ACN'S REPS' CASE EQUATES TO MONEY AND MATERIAL THINGS AND, IN THEIR CASE, IT (SUCCESS) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS!

WOW!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO FLOOD THIS WEBSITE WITH YOUR ACN SCRIPTED BRAINWASHED REPLIES/ POSTS.

THESE ARE ALSO THINLY VEILED RECRUITING POSTS/ GIMMICKS. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THE NAME OF THIS SITE IS PISSED CONSUMER AND THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL, WHO POSTED AND COMPLAINED HERE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS WERE CUSTOMERS AND ACN REPS PAST AND PRESENT WHO ALL HAD UNFORTUNATE, BAD, DESTRUCTIVE AND/OR LIFE/RELATIONSHIPS RUINING EXPERIENCES WITH ACN AND ACN REPS/RECRUITERS LIKE YOU. READ ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS HERE UNDER "STAY AWAY FROM ACN" ESPECIALLY MY REPLIES TO THE GREEK UNDER THE ASN (ACN) DESTROYS FAMILIES COMPLAINT OR POST, AS I'VE ANSWERED AND DISPUTED MOST OF WHAT YOU WROTE HERE. HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH YOU ACN PEOPLE BRANDING THOSE WHO WOKE UP FROM THE ACN NIGHTMARE, THOSE WHO COMPLAIN AND/OR HAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR ANYTHING BAD TO SAY AGAINST YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS" AND ITS REPS AS UNSUCCESSFUL, LIARS (MISLEADING???

STORIES), BITTER, LAZY, FAILURES, DID NOT DO THE WORK OR FOLLOWED THE "SYSTEM", ETC.. HOW DID YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME OF MOST OF THE CASES FILED AGAINST ACN??? MOST OF THE DETAILS AND SETTLEMENTS ARE UNDER COURT SEAL! AS I HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE TOO, AND AS WHAT ACN AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE TO BOAST ABOUT, THERE ARE 3 FORMER ATTORNEY GENERALS WORKING FOR THE "BUSINESS" PROVIDING THEIR LEGAL EXPERTISE, FINDING EVERY LEGAL LOOPHOLE AND BEING HANDSOMELY PAID.

ACN REPS ALSO CONDUCT THEIR "BUSINESS" WITH LIES, SECRECY AND DECEIT SO MOST OF THE PEOPLE THEY WERE ABLE TO *** WERE LIED TO, NOT WELL INFORMED OR KEPT IMPORTANT DETAILS FROM. SINCE MOST OF THOSE THEY WERE ABLE TO *** WERE MOSTLY FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (WARM MARKET), WHO TRUSTED THEM AND WERE PRESSURED AND RUSHED TO GIVE THEIR SIGN-UP MONEY AS REPS AND/OR SIGN PAPERS AS REPS OR CUSTOMERS----ACN CAN PROVE THAT THEY HAVE PROOF/S THAT THESE PEOPLE AGREED TO EVERYTHING WRITTEN ON THE PAPERS. YOU WROTE "READ THE FINE PRINT"???AS SOME HAVE COMPLAINED HERE AND AT THE OTHER WEBSITES I'VE MENTIONED BEFORE--- MOST HAVE MISSING SENTENCES OR STATEMENTS THAT THEY ARE BEING TOLD AND RUSHED TO JUST AGREE OR SIGN ON AND MOST ARE/ WERE NOT PROVIDED WITH ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS OR PAPERS. MOST WERE EVEN LIED TO WHEN THEY ASKED THE REPS TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS.

YOU MEAN TO TELL US THAT BEFORE YOU WERE TURNED OFF BECAUSE IT WAS BS AND ALL SHOW, HYPE, BRAINWASHING, MONEY GRABBING TYPE OF "BUSINESS" BUT WHEN YOU FOUND A TEAM WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH THE "BUSINESS/ OPPORTUNITY" YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND??? IT IS STILL THE SAME BS, SHOW, HYPE, ETC. BUT NOW YOU SEE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY!!! FOR WHAT???

IT IS AN "OPPORTUNITY" FOR THE MONEY HUNGRY, GREEDY, SELFISH, LYING, SWINDLING, DECEIVING, CHEATING, ETC. PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS! YOU MAKE NO MONEY FROM RECRUITING??? WHY MAY I ASK DO ACN REPS, EVEN YOUR SO CALLED SVPS, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE (HARASSING OR HOUNDING PEOPLE VIA PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, FACEBOOK, "VISITS", ETC.) TO KEEP EVEN NEW REPS (HAPPENED TO FRIENDS OF MINE) FROM QUITTING AND GETTING A REFUND OF THEIR SIGN UP FEES BEFORE THE 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD?

AS WHAT SOMEBODY (AN ACN REP) POSTED HERE, THE ACN REPS WILL URGE THESE PEOPLE NOT TO QUIT SO AS NOT TO REFUND THE SIGN UP FEES OR UNTIL THE 10 DAYS ARE GONE ALREADY. SOME ALSO LIE OUTRIGHT AND TELL THOSE WHO TRUSTED THEM THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR NO GRACE PERIOD. WHY DO THEY DISSUADE THOSE WHO CANNOT MAKE IT IN THE "BUSINESS" (EVEN THOSE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO RECRUIT OR EVEN GET CUSTOMERS FOR YEARS ALREADY) FROM QUITTING (AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR SAID PEOPLE)? FINALLY, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE RECRUITING FEES GO TO ANYWAY?

YOU (ACN REPS) ARE NOT THE REAL OWNERS/ FOUNDERS AND ARE NOT ACN'S ACCOUNTANT/S. MOST OF THE BONUSES, COMMISSIONS, RESIDUAL INCOMES, ETC. COULD NOT HAVE COME FROM THE CUSTOMERS AS THEY ARE FEW (MAYBE FEWER THAN THE REPS AND ALSO ARE NOT GUARANTEED SOURCES OF INCOME AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT THEM AS CUSTOMERS UNLIKE REPS WHO SIGN UP = $499 OUTRIGHT AND BECOME CUSTOMERS TOO FOR THE POINTS), MOST OF THEM GO TO OTHER PROVIDERS OR CANCEL, DUE TO YOUR LOUSY PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND HIGH FEES, EVEN BEFORE THE 2 YEARS ACN LOCK THEM IN AND THEIR BILLS ARE SMALL COMPARED TO THE SIGN UP FEES ACN COLLECTS FROM WOULD BE REPS. AS I ALSO WROTE BEFORE, IF NO PENNY FROM THE RECRUITING FEES GOES TO THE RECRUITER, I DARE ACN NOT TO RECRUIT ANYMORE OR NOT TO COLLECT ANY SIGN UP FEES OR LOWER IT TO MAYBE $10 OR JUST DEDUCT IT OR A LOWERED AMOUNT FROM THE BONUSES THE REP WILL GET LATER OR JUST RELY ON THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMERS YOU WERE ABLE TO *** TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.

WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SALESPEOPLE/REPS FOR SO FEW A PRODUCT ANYWAY, WHICH ARE ALSO BEING MARKETED/ADVERTISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES AT NO COST TO THESE COMPANIES' SALESPEOPLE UNLIKE ACN REPS WHO ARE THE ONES WHO PAY AND THE ONES WHO DO THE MARKETING, IF THIS (ACN) IS NOT JUST A RECRUITING PYRAMID SCAM??? JUST READ MY PREVIOUS REPLIES AND/OR POSTS HERE AS WELL AS THE VALID POSTS, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, ETC., AS I AM GETTING TIRED AND FEELING IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME REPEATING EVERYTHING AS REPLIES TO ACN BRAINWASHED REPS.

I AM DOING THIS AND WILL KEEP ON POSTING SO AS TO PREVENT OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING VICTIMIZED BY ACN AND ITS REPS!!! AS I'VE ALSO WRITTEN BEFORE ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL BUT BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, WITH INTEGRITY OR ETHICAL!!!

ACN Reviews