Signed up as broker under Roger Velasco in Los Angeles. Told him I live on limited Social Security.

But he ASSURED me I'd get my $499 back b4 I got c/c statement. Didn't happen. Lost my $499 PLUS I'm being charged $40/mo. Mr V has not listened to me on selling services only, not bringing more people in as brokers which would help him.

Unwilling to bring anyone in b/c this hasn't worked for me and I'm being essentially robbed. Mr V has now abandoned me b/c I can't afford to purchase 5 services or go many miles to meetings. Meetings are called "trainings" but are more "rah-rah" sessions, not meaningful. I plan to contact BBB then file small claims court complaint.

Don't get fooled. They use friends and family to bring you in.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $597. The author is overall dissatisfied with Acn. The most disappointing about acn business plan from Acn was unreliable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Acn to other companies on our site.

Comments

Acn is a a big scam....can't believe people fall into it, nothing different than the envaglists saying the more money u give the more blessings you will recieve...lmao!!

You should pissed off....

i dont know which world do you live in my friend , when you are paying all services to your local providers and not getting any single penny back and in ACN you have a chance to get money back when you will pay your own bills. ACN is a great oppertunity and by the way those meetings which called trainings its education class where you learn how to do business . Now to get other people,, the method is when you leverage other people efferts , that is called franchise,

to Anonymous #1071005

"i dont know which world do you live in my friend , when you are paying all services to your local providers and not getting any single penny back ..."

It's called the real world.

to Anonymous #1478170

If you have to leverage someone it’s a shitty product. If it’s a good product it sells itself.

ilir.agaraj

This is real business. is marketing !

No every one going to do this , only the ones that are dedicated to it and help others to achieve them galls, this way the universe will give back to you ,

Ask your self what have you done to make this business work!!!!