Signed up as broker under Roger Velasco in Los Angeles. Told him I live on limited Social Security.

But he ASSURED me I'd get my $499 back b4 I got c/c statement. Didn't happen. Lost my $499 PLUS I'm being charged $40/mo. Mr V has not listened to me on selling services only, not bringing more people in as brokers which would help him.

Unwilling to bring anyone in b/c this hasn't worked for me and I'm being essentially robbed. Mr V has now abandoned me b/c I can't afford to purchase 5 services or go many miles to meetings. Meetings are called "trainings" but are more "rah-rah" sessions, not meaningful. I plan to contact BBB then file small claims court complaint.

Don't get fooled. They use friends and family to bring you in.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Unreliable.

Comments

Acn is a a big scam....can't believe people fall into it, nothing different than the envaglists saying the more money u give the more blessings you will recieve...lmao!!

You should pissed off....

i dont know which world do you live in my friend , when you are paying all services to your local providers and not getting any single penny back and in ACN you have a chance to get money back when you will pay your own bills. ACN is a great oppertunity and by the way those meetings which called trainings its education class where you learn how to do business . Now to get other people,, the method is when you leverage other people efferts , that is called franchise,

to Anonymous #1071005

"i dont know which world do you live in my friend , when you are paying all services to your local providers and not getting any single penny back ..."

It's called the real world.

to Anonymous #1478170

If you have to leverage someone it’s a shitty product. If it’s a good product it sells itself.

ilir.agaraj

This is real business. is marketing !

No every one going to do this , only the ones that are dedicated to it and help others to achieve them galls, this way the universe will give back to you ,

Ask your self what have you done to make this business work!!!!