Miami, Florida
1.9K views

I bought into the whole scam of wantig to make big money. I signed up with ACN and had my phone, internet services transfered over to them.

I am now in my 2nd week and still have no services. I am out $1,000.00. I refuse to endorse or work with a company when I can't even get any satisfaction from them. I kept getting the runaround.

I would not recommened to anyone that you sign up for this scam or use any of their services.

I am more angry with myself for falling for this scam. Lesson well learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Comments

Your in your second week and youve made no money.... from a business perspective you sound pathetic, how on earth are you out of $1000 when it costs half that to start.

Besides, traditional business owners like myself laugh at people like you. ACN has worked for thousands of people globally.

But we have people like you getting online and making rediculous claims... you scammed yourself by not getting to work

@Anonymous

People like myself laugh at people like you - that can't even spell, and make claims about the success of people you don't know, and yet, you pretend to be professionals!!!

It's HILARIOUS to me to read all the lies being posted about the greatest company on the planet! But just proves you can put anything on the internet!! LOL....

How can you see results in only 2 weeks. That isn't a broken promise of money, that is impatience.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!! I AM WITH ACN AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS.

PEOPLE THAT I SIGNED UP AS A CUSTOMER SIX YEARS AGO ARE STILL CUSTOMERS TODAY AND THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MY FAMILY. SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE BUT FOR THOSE THAT WANT A PLAN B THIS IS A GREAT OPTION FOR YOU....

GET YOUR SELF IN FRONT OF SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND LET THEM HELP YOU! FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF 1ST HAND IF THIS IS FOR YOU OR NOT..

#1201246

How can I do that meet someone from ACN

Thomsongwt@gmail.com

Its not that ACN itself is bad, in fact it really can make you money if you can sell the services. The problem is that most of these services get terrible reviews, and if anyone you try to sell to reads them, you won't be able to sell them.

I myself couldnt find anyone who actually saved money from switching services. Its not that its a scam, its just not that great a product, and if you're not a great salesman you'll go nowhere.

I had the same exact experience at the gym!! I paid for a membership, bought a ton of protein, new shoes, and a gym bag.

After 2 weeks I still don't have a six pack!! What a scam!! Don't join the gym people....they take your money and don't even care that you are still fat. I even stopped eating Twinkies for 4 days and didn't get any results.

Then the trainers told me I have to actually go and workout....yea right!!

I would much rather stay home and play Xbox. That's way more fun, and easy.

You are a waste of time stealing companys and making people to join so they can cheap bills and save money. I join and i lost over $3000 and no check came to me still to day. don't waste people time.

@Lewis Ruffin

How did you lose $3000 when there is only a $499 investment to get started? Hmmm...anything else you did was your choice, and it doesn't seem you were working very hard if you made no money.

I made my $499 back and more within 3 months. Am I rich? No. But was I promised riches in a short time?

No. If you were told this is get-rich-quick you were lied to. It's get-rich-sloooow. But I'm happy with getting rich period.

So if you're willing to work, don't listen to the haters that say it is a scam. I loved the comment about the gym - hilarious! It's exactly right, though. Most people aren't willing to put in what it takes to have success.

They aren't passing out free checks. The concept is simple. If you do what it takes, you get paid.

If you don't, you don't. Don't think it's a scam because you can't accept your shortcomings.

#520310

To anyone who is about to sign up or just signed up, I have several pieces of advice: (1) DON'T BUY ALL THEIR PRODUCTS! That is how you LOSE money on this, they tell you to sign up all your services in your house, but DON'T DO THIS unless it will actually save you money.

(2) It takes time. On all their recruitment sheets it explains how when you have 7 levels of people beneath you will be getting $5,800 monthly income. That's a great goal, but if you set that as you 90 day or 1 year goal your going to be disappointed.

For example, that is my 7 YEAR goal. Slow and steady wins the long race, think of this as a long race.

acn hmmm no good

all these people talking bout how good acn is,,you know wat lets see some proof of how muj money these high ranked reps get,,its always talk,,show people that it works and show them a cheque or something,that way people would wana do the business,,its no wonder people leave,,coz they start doubting the business..so come on if your a high ranked rep,,show us the cheque,,people dont wana live on hopes and dreams,,

acn get ur products updated

The whole idea of having a downline team and being a sponsor is awkward to me. You have people above you taking your money.

You have people below you whose money you take. There is a big disparity between those who are successful and those who aren't. And everyone's mixed together, going to the same meetings.

No wonder everyone's on a different page and people quit left and right. It's an awkward arrangement to say the least.

@Awkward

You make money when you help people on your team make money. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

You're not taking their money, you're being rewarded for bringing someone into the company who is also making money. And the people above you are being rewarded for bringing you to the table. Their has to be incentive to grow a team or nobody would...also, if you've been blessed by an opportunity, why wouldn't you want to give other people the chance to have success with it. People aren't sheep, they have a mind of their own and can make a decision as to whether or not it's a good opportunity for them.

If it's not and they sign up anyway, knowing they won't do what it takes, well shame on them. It's not like anyone is forcing anyone to do anything.

I am noticing a trend here on all ACN Complaints... the complaints that really show ACN for what they are, are the ones where these lil reps from ACN have something to say...interesting...

it would appear as though ACN has some internet surfers out there to try to justify their system by responding to as many complaints as they can...downing those who the system didn't work for. My poor husband has been sucked into this.. and quite frankly... I don't want these folks ever in my house again.

Rude, rehearsed and just disgusting. Another friend who also bought into this *** who is a rep...and bought the phones etc... has on the "qt" told me he is having the worst time with Customer Service and can't get anything up and running. He is a rep for goodness sakes...they have these *** answering phones that know nothing....just because a bad comb-overlike Trump endorses means what exactly...

remember he screwed quite a few people to make the money he has too! ;)

OK lets get this straight. You quit within two weeks.

Look my friend if you quit after two weeks your probably a loser. Im in ACN and have a large group, not because I whined and quit. It sounds like you havent got the guts to run a business. So good thing you did get out so the team you could have had didnt follow a lemon like yourself.

On the other hand maybe youll figure that out someday and I hope you do for your sake. All I can say is, while your sitting around drinking beer and eating chips watching re-runs on TV, Ill be on a island somewhere sipping on a drink and so will many of my team

stack enough dead bodies high enough sooner or later you will reach new heights.

for the RVP clown....6 phones!

get them qualified! just enough to release Cab's.....i bet you have some skeltons in your downline.....

ACN Reviews