Kalamazoo, Michigan

I purchased A video phone in November. I just got it working (well, sort of) this week.

April 10th. Yes...I have been paying $30 some a month since November for no service. The phone is a cheap plastic, and has a cord. I used to have 3 phones in my home so I could have one in the bedroom, etc...now I only get one, in my basement, next to my computer with a cord.

Customer service has been very unhelpful. I have waited hours on hold, only to be told it is my computer, or system. I have had to rely on the person that sold me the phone to come over and deal with the company and to try to hook it up.

Now that it is hooked up it only rings twice, not enough time for me to run to the basement to pick it up, and it sounds tinny on both ends. Not impressed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

ddddd

Read this, it is awesome.

Contact Andre if interested :www.andremaronian.com

He is a 5LINX SVP who will help anyone.

The 5LINX® Corporate Culture

5LINX® believes that diversity and promoting an inclusive environment are essential elements in maintaining a competitive advantage in the telecommunications marketplace. We are always looking to add great people who want to work in the fast-paced telecommunications industry to our team. We encourage hard work, creativity and idealism in our teams. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people with the relational skills and energy necessary to serve our customers and help us build on the success we have already achieved. If you are looking to join a company that is leading the way in the VoIP telecommunications industry, then consider employment at the 5LINX® corporate headquarters.

5LINX® promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All employment decisions are based on the principles of the equal employment opportunity.

The Benefits

We recognize that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package. To that end, 5LINX® corporate offers a comprehensive benefits program. Options include:

• Competitive Pay

• Satisfying Work Experience

• Friendly Team

• Employee Referral Program

The Location

Our corporate headquarters is located in Henrietta, New York (a suburb of Rochester). With its beautiful setting and close proximity to cities such as Toronto and Buffalo, the Greater Rochester area is one of America’s top-rated places to live, work and play. The climate is perfect for all of the things that really matter. Throughout the Greater Rochester area you will find a multitude of sports and outdoor activities, galleries and museums, coffee shops and cafés, shopping opportunities, historic places, golf courses, theatres and festivals, and an engaging night life. To learn more about living in the Greater Rochester area, please visit the Rochester Made for Living website.

Monroe County is also home to a number of international businesses, including Eastman Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, Constellation Brands, and Paychex, all of which make Monroe County their world headquarters. Xerox has its principal offices and manufacturing facilities in Monroe County. Rochester is also home to regional businesses such as Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. and Hickey-Freeman, and leading educational institutions like Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, and Saint John Fisher College.

Rochester is also home to several professional sports teams, including the Rochester Amerks (hockey), Rochester Red Wings (baseball), Rochester Knighthawks (indoor lacrosse), Rochester Raiders (indoor football), Rochester Rattlers (outdoor lacrosse), Rochester Razor Sharks (basketball), and Rochester Rhinos (soccer).

Open Communication

At 5LINX® corporate, we believe strongly that honest, open communication is the best method to keep employees motivated and inspired. Accordingly, CEO Craig Jerabeck, EVP Jason Guck and EVP Jeb Tyler, provide employees with as much information as possible in a timely and frank manner. Respect for confidentiality is critical in an environment like this, and we expect all managers and employees to share the responsibility for maintaining that trust. We rely on regular company and team meetings, the 5LINX® intranet, email, and voice mail to share updates and disseminate information throughout the company.

U R A fu**in *** & that's it u Better Charge money for that then cheating people & luring them to ACN

obviously, you are a *** trying to become a reat time business woman as you put it...This is a first for me....lol

LOL! @ Sonai. How's it working out??

you are a grotesque perverted ***.

hi everyone

My Name is Sonal Dosani. I am ACN rep and doing my hard to make money in ACN.

Recently, i found the only way for people to join ACN is giving then free hand job or sometime *** and massages. i have opened free massages for my ACN customers . I give them free Massages and then sometimes when i like someone we sleep together. I have made lot of customers through this way.

If you want to make money fast and easily, for woman this is only way . When i will build up my clients then i leave doing this and become real time business woman.

ACN Reviews