1.1K views
Featured Not resolved
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They are horrible ...even if you pay them.. half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening messages saying that they will send it to collections thinking that you didn't pay.It's quite ridiculous!!

Especially, if it's an automated payment how does the payment not go through...my card never expired?? Also why do we have to sign up online? not everyone is tech savy and wants to use an online method.

Also, another problem..in the letter it says they have TRIED TO CONTACT US, when I have never recieved a call or letter from the before this letter that they just sent us! The phone never works so how would we ever even get the call!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sherrym
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada #1310155

So true!! I have also had terrible customer service and haven't yet spoken to a live human

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada #1304165

Sounds like you need LegalShield!!

I just had someone tell me about this amazing service to help stop computer issues, viruses, etc....

Guess what??? I asked name of company and he finally told me ACN!! LOL

I am NOT signing up for crappy service. Plus, I don't own a PC.

Never ever signing up for this....

It was like he was afraid to tell me the name of the company. That tells me he's not proud of the company he is representing!!!

LOL yeah an automated payment can't go through if your overdrawn or reached the maximum limit on your card.