Colorado, United States
1.2K views

I thought that there was a lot more that was going to help me build a bigger better and more reliable income and life for my family. We have been living paycheck to paycheck and many times going with out food,Then nationals event come and well "that's the event you have to go to" to see what it is all about, in all actually, they got me even more in debt, 500 sigh up fee, annual fees and then you have to pay to go to a meeting any were from5-50$ to learn about how to rip people off.

Oh and air fair and hotel stays They say that you have to attend the meeting to be able to build your ACN team. It seemed to me that all the people already have $ and just need something to do with there time and cash, like ripping new IBOs off while they make $ off people that are poor. Then after all the meetings they always end up at a bar drinking. I have been in ACN almost two years and have yet to make a dime.

Keep this in mind its a scam and they will say all the nice things you want to hear and then never do or help you get there. What great leaders not.

ACN Cons: Rude and selfish.

Comments

Does the video phone work?

ACN Reviews