Temecula, California
5K views

Before you get involved in ACN please google all complaints against them including their BBB report. I'm sorry but there is no residual income when people cancel their services due to unhappiness (and those were your friends and family) and the only way to continue to make more money is to recruit more people (friends and family) and those are one time bonuses that run out.

Pretty soon you will be out of money and friends and family.

Anyone who still likes you, if you are making money you'll never see since you'll be going to weekly meetings and trainings at your own expense in order to recruit friends of friends, etc.

Comments

*** hole this is is just the beginning. do some research

Brandon Rub insisted he had an urgent business need to meet with me. I asked him what it was about and he seemed unable to tell me much on the phone, he felt it was very important I change my schedule around to talk to him in person.

I didn't really know what this was about but it turned out to be buy ACN, I let him talk for awhile and pointed out plenty of flaws in his sales scheme but the first is don't have somebody change their schedule because its urgent they drop what they are doing to buy from you.

Respect a customers time a little bit ACN, try not starting with the its urgent lie, if he'd told me its was about ACN I could have researched it, no need the presentation was *** enough that research would have just made him seem more pathetic. Deleting him from facebook, thanks ACN from hurting a friendship.

Check this out. Http://www.wellbeinglv.com.

If network marketing is what your interested in, I found a better company that I myself is do pretty well. I do not pressure any of my downlines, I do not lie or scam anyone into joining. I have more services than ACN with a better comp plan and bonuses. Anyone who joins my team has my full support and I even help people in my office from another team.

I partner with other teams all the time in my business. We have fun! We share contacts and customers. We help you succeed at your pace!

You are in business for yourself, but NOT by yourself.

Contact me for more info. Thanks

@Gavetta

5 links is no different than ACN. Its is another ponzi scheme founded by an ACN SVP. Get a legitimate business without scheming people who are trying their best to live a normal life.

If people are willing to act as employees for acn and sell acn products, why are they asking for 500 up front? They should pay me 500 and then I'll sell their ***.

I'm sure there is a way to make money off this and it might be compounded after the deregulation of energy but 500 bucks up front and no guarantee? You trying to tell me your gonna let me in on an incredible opportunity without profiting at my expense? *** I'm a hustler not the hustled. Get a real job or push drugs like everybody else.

It's all based on recruitment, I heard about the meetings before I heard of the product. Save your money

BEWARE OF ACN AND ITS "INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNERS" (IBOs). They will lie to and scam you to get their dirty and greedy hands on your hard earned money.

That's how they do their so called "business"---WITH SECRECY AND DECEIT. They will deceive you and use every sneaky and underhanded tactic in the book to make you attend their "hush hush" meeting/s (won't tell you or lie to you about what company it is and what the meeting/gathering is about) and to make you part with your money either by joining them as "brainwashed" IBOs ($499 sign up fee on the spot) or as customers. Once they succeed in making you join and cough up your money (they will keep on hounding you through phone calls, e-mails, facebook, "visits",etc.), they will lie to you like tell you that there are no refunds (happened to a friend of mine who was scammed by a supposed "friend") when, in fact, you have 10 (short) days to cancel if you change your mind and get a full refund. ACN will take forever, if not downright ignore you, to issue your refund/s or to attend to any complaint/s.

Speaking of complaints, there are numerous (hundreds to thousands) as evidenced in this (pissed consumer) and other websites (first search blue, ripoff report, BBB, etc.). They (IBOs) will also not tell you, and you will just find it out on your own very much later once they have sucked you in already, that there are other fees like back office fees, annual dues, "training" materials, etc..ACN will charge every kind of fee (even just viewing your downline online) the founders can think of to fatten their already overflowing pockets/coffers. If they don't succeed in brainwashing you and getting your money, they will insult you and use every abusive language they can think of like loser, ***, ***, rotten apple, etc..They even have the temerity to insult those who work 9-5 jobs calling them *** and losers. The ACN people (IBOs, clones or plants) hired or assigned by ACN to surf the internet and reply to the complaints or negative ACN views, who respond to the posts online, especially those complaining against ACN, its IBOs and the products, use this offensive and insulting language.

They are brainwashed into thinking and telling us that we (the NOT brainwashed NOT ACN IBOs) will never be successful or amount to anything without ACN. It is as if ACN is the end all and be all of their existence!!! Talk about being a cult and being brainwashed!!! The products and services they are reselling (hiding behind is more like it to keep ACN from being called a pyramid scheme) are *** outdated, lousy, overpriced, loaded with hidden fees and with activation and cancellation fees that are way more expensive.

You are better off buying or subscribing directly from the respective companies. The customer service is virtually non-existent or, if you are one of the lucky few able to get ahold of and talk to somebody, you will find out that, more often than not, they are rude, incompetent and does not know anything about their products or services. They (IBOs) don't know, don't care to know or are not interested in knowing about the products they are reselling. Try asking any of them about their products like how are you going to save, how much are your savings as compared to going direct, ask anything specific and, more often that not, you will be given a blank stare and will just be told to either look it up online or just follow blindly and do your friend/s a favor or be told that if you are going to be so inquisitive that maybe ACN is not for you.

They (IBOs) will flaunt their expensive cars (most, if not all, are leases though), boats, designer clothes and shoes, jewelries, etc. aside from showing videos of the "successful" ACN peoples' wealth at every meeting and convention to show the desperate, uninformed and gullible people how wealthy ACN made them, when they could not even afford to stay in hotels during one of their brainwashing pep rally or rah rah "training" (ACN founders money-making, pockets/coffers enriching) conventions (4-5 a year). They will mooch off or outright badger other people so they can stay at their place. They (ACN and IBOs) are more into or focused on MONEY.

The IBOs are more concerned with commissions, bonuses, residual incomes, promotions and building or adding to their downlines (for more moolah). One more thing, ACN does not do any background checks on those they hire as IBOs. Anybody who have the $499 sign up fee will be hired on the spot (they even hire teenagers as young as 15 years old, maybe younger). I have read that a lot of these IBOs are criminals---swindlers, sex offenders, gang members, mobsters, etc..

So be very, very careful in letting these people/strangers (IBOs) in your homes especially if you have small children.

The founders of ACN even praise ACN and its IBOs, on their websites, blogs, facebook and at every meeting and convention, for being Christians, have integrity, charitable, etc.. when they are more interested and focused on making MONEY for themselves to the exclusion of everything else and, as I've said, they don't do any kind of check or investigation so they don't know anything about those they hire (or even their so called "business" partners or team members unless they are family or close friends) be it their religious affiliations (I know one who is an atheist), criminal histories, characters, etc..

STAY AWAY FROM ACN AND ITS IBOs if you love and value God, your soul, your families and your friends.

@SCAM + NO BACKGROUND CHECKS= A

THE TITLE/ NICKNAME WHICH WAS SHORTENED SHOULD HAVE BEEN :SCAM + NO BACKGROUND CHECKS + $499 = ACN IBO

@SCAM + NO BACKGROUND CHECKS= A

This guy is probably someone who tried but it didnt work for him. Did he wirk on himself?

Did he read? Attend or listen to audio CDs about better keadership skills ?. Maybe its like he doesn't go to the gym but mad about getting no results. Of course not every service is a saving.

And you don't have to pay for the option to see all reports... and u don't have to force or beg anyone ....u just ask for a favor show them services and c if they will support you

@bc

ANOTHER ACN RECRUITER REPLYING FROM A SCRIPT PROVIDED AND DRILLED ON THEM AT EVERY MEETING AND CONVENTION BY ACN. HE SKIRTED THE MAIN ISSUES (LIKE WHAT THE OTHER ACN BRAINWASHED PEOPLE ALWAYS DO) LIKE THERE BEING NO BACKGROUND CHECKS, THE USE OF SECRECY, DECEIT, SWINDLING, ETC.

IN THEIR SO CALLED "BUSINESS", THE REPS NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM, ETC.! I'VE READ AND HEARD HIS (OR HER) REPLY (AND THE OTHER REPLIES OF THE ACN CLONES),WITH THE EXACT SAME WORDING, COUNTLESS TIMES LIKE THE GYM THING(WHO GETS MAD AT THE GYM IF ONE WAS NOT ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT??? ONLY IMMATURE PEOPLE LIKE ACN PEOPLE PERHAPS), TRYING THE "BUSINESS" AND BEING LAZY OR NOT FOLLOWING THE 'SYSTEM" OR QUITTING WHEN THE WORK SEEMED HARD, OR BEING A LOSER, *** AND OTHER INSULTING LANGUAGE USED BY THESE ACN CLONES, ETC.. THE COME ON OR MAIN LIE OF THIS BUSINESS OR HOW THEY ENTICE PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS AND REPS IS THAT ONE CAN SAVE IF ONE BECOMES AN ACN CUSTOMER AS COMPARED TO GOING DIRECT AND/OR ONE, AS A REP, CAN HELP THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES BY SAVING ON THEIR BILLS ---READ THE POSTS OF THE ACN PEOPLE, AS WELL AS THE COMPLAINTS AND OTHER COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS PEOPLE, ON THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, RIPOFF REPORT, ETC.!!!

ACN IS JUST A BARELY LEGAL, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE THEM ETHICAL OR MORAL, RECRUITMENT "BUSINESS" DONE BY ENTICING AND RECRUITING THE GULLIBLE AND DESPERATE PEOPLE AS REPS AND THROUGH ASKING FOR "FAVORS" FROM GULLIBLE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AS CUSTOMERS.

ACN AND ITS PEOPLE USE DECEIT, LIES, SECRECY AND OTHER UNDERHANDED TACTICS TO MAKE OR FORCE PEOPLE TO JOIN OR 'SUPPORT" THEM AND SHELL OUT THEIR MONEY ON NUMEROUS AND ENDLESS FEES!!! STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

Totally agree with staying away from ACN...I can say, with shame, that I tried it for one year and honestly attest that I let myself be "coached" into all the things they required...providing list of 100 people, attend the weekly meetings, inviting friends, attend local/regional and national meetings, etc....at first it did appear to work but one thing really popped up...it was not about the SERVICES, it was always about the recruits. I wouldn't have a problem with this also but the SERVICES are actually *** and their reps (techs) really don't know the products either.

You are taught to recruit not sale. When the few customers you gain realize how *** the service is, they cancel and have to pay cancellation fees which puts you in a bad position because now they are out of their money also. Its a false pretense for them to sell you the "business" the way they do...on how easy it is to make money and how GREAT their services are.

I should have realized this before I joined as I kept asking about specifics on their services and kept getting the runaround....oh well it is what it is but I can attest that the SCAM is all about the way the "business" is presented and pressed on the potential rep. They should just be honest and allow people "customers" make a good and wise decision.

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

Only ignorant people rant about topics they know nothing about.

@bc

It is all a Grand Illusion.I cant remember the rock group but I am sure someone out there does.This is what acn is.I moved to AZ and unfortunately for me the first so called friends i met sucked me in.It took me about a month to figure out that I was scammed.They will tell you that it is the perfect way to earn a living by helping people save money on their bills and BLAH BLAH BLAH.They will tell you how important their trainig (pyramid) meetings are and how you only get out what you put in.Do yourself a favor save the 500 plus numerous other fees.You will make more money working at the car wash or delivering newspapers.

#919903
@bc

no. acn is a scam, i remember hearing several points that convinced me to sign up that all turned out to be lies. When i called out the guy who signed me up about the lies, his response each time was "lets not worry about that, lets focus focus on sales and signing up new people..."

joshua f

FORGET ACN

The Internet has caused an explosion in the demand for money making. As the number of websites and blogs has increased dramatically with the growth of online business there’s an enormous need for high quality content.

David Wood and David Shap are the web giants that everyone turns to for their money making, the reason is because this guys are super marketers and they give you all the necessary tools you need along with your payment system, also an autoresponder that responds to your mails even while you are in your bathroom. You don’t need to pay for office or employ a secretary, or even start furnishing, all these has been done for you. You can watch this short video that explains exactly what we do at www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=realcoolfirm. These guys makes millions of dollars each year simply by being the best at changing people’s lives from whatever state it may be to a better state. There are lots of great bloggers in the world but the problem lots of them have is they keep all the secrets to themselves and all the money to themselves and when you try to copy them you may find it difficult getting it right.

If you’re a professional blogger, hobbyist or even a newbie, you should consider the possibilities making lots of extra income online doing almost nothing other than a few minutes of your time to express how you feel through. This is really blogging made easy! You can learn more by watching the short video on www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=realcoolfirm where they tell you exactly how they did it, I’m sure you’ll understand how easy it is to make money even while you are sleeping

This ACN company is a scam and I will explain why. I signed up as an IBO or what they call an Independent Business Owner on August 30th and have done everything from obtaining my 7 points to be "Qualified" or QTT which everyone will congratulate you in doing but "WHAT DO YOU GET" NOTHING!!.

Now I have 22 points and 11 services with two people in my downline. Guess what my compensation is $.25 and no not 25 dollars I mean 25 CENTS. I have been with this company for 4 months and worked my butt off four 25 red pennys that they will not send to me unless I have $13.00 in commission. I then asked what about my compensation for signing up REPS.

Well guess what?? You don't get compensation for those either unless you are an ETT or higher. So people if you are looking into making money. Get a real job and avoid this company.

You will not only lose your $500 bucks but after a year no one will tell you this but you will have to pay them another $149.00 in annual membership fees. Not to mention all those that sign up for the $39.99 "Back Office" that should be available for free. This company even charges you to view your "Downline". Its a sham in my book and if some ACN rep wants to tell me its not well SHOW ME YOUR MONEY!!!

I WANT TO SEE 1099's or CHECKS with this money on it. Otherwise quit scamming people out of their money.

You would be better off ordering DirecTv and using the Refer-A-Friend and the same with Vonage in getting $60.00 in bill credit.

@WKM

Well SAID!!!

@WKM

I've been in 3 months and have made $5800 this far and have checks to prove.

@Bryan

Show us your checks and the receipts of all the services you paid for before earning that residual income. And yes, the bills of your customers too.

#919904
@Bryan

doubt it.

Binuang man ni nga negosyoha. sa magpailad lang..ngano mubayad man tawon ta og $500 para mosign up ani nga dapat kita ang bayran kay kita ang mohago og pangita og customers..tapos kung mo cancel and mga customers sa service wala na kay kita. pangit pa gyod and serbesyo..uy mga inday og mga indong,tiguma na lang na inyong $500 kay mas puslan pa na..kasamok ba ninyong ACN mo..

ACN Reviews