1.3K views

Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that if you've had a hard time with ACN. It's not your fault or the fault of ACN. What I do think would be helpful would be a two pronged marketing strategy. Online and offline.

Of course you want to approach your warm market. But what about after you've exhausted your warm market? Or you're just tired of twisting arms? Then you need an online 'system'. How about a system that would help you to market 'you'? A system that 'attracts' others looking for your opportunity, people just like you, that would understand the power of your opportunity? After all you want people to join 'you' more than you want them to join acn. Right? That's what a 'marketing funnel' can do for you.

What is a marketing funnel? That is just the first step towards understanding how to market your type of business online. This is how the Top Network Marketers, market! How would you like hundred of leads, per month, per week, per day? The more you know about online marketing the more dangerous you will become!

Right now you have no idea how much you can 'leverage' the internet! And be able to grow your ACN business or 'any' network marketing opportunity for that matter and become a leader in your organization. You owe it to yourself as a serious business person. Your opportunity has a great business plan, right? And a killer compensation model! But what you need is a powerful, cutting edge, automatic marketing system!

http://www.cyberdollars.net For free videos and articles on this important subject.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

ACN thrives on the ordinary people who is trying their best to make it in life. Unfortunately people like ACN will take advantage of these people.

Please accept the fact that it is FRAUD and you will not make money.

I hope you wake up one day. Your are FRAUD!!!!!

New York, New York, United States #959287

It's funny how every ACN rep will use the keywords "ACN SCAM" or "ACN PYRAMID SCHEME" in order to gain even more attention.

Here, read this instead. Maybe you won't fall for this.

Los Angeles, California, United States #958506

You are a joke! If ACN is quality then you have been living alone on an island. Treasure Island maybe?

I have been in ACN for a little over 6 weeks and just made it to ETT. I am looking for new ways to market too, what is a "hub" and how do you market on it?

:? Totally agree on the marketing thing.I'm into ACN for about 5 weeks and no one I personally know wants in.

I go to Hub pages and see all kinds of people promoting there. We just got the go ahead to sell energy in Mich.

Do you market ACN online?Would like to chat if you got a moment.

megan and ariel gonzalez suck, bakersfield acn they make their money by their present jobs not acn