Vancouver, British Columbia

One name Susan from BC, All i can say she preys on families that she feels like she could help build this pyrmid scheme from. They say they can help to increase family income however you need to pay $800 to join and then get 5 people to join under them and thats how they make money.

They say to go to these meeting to meet men that are successful but say to fly to San Diego,Texas, Orlando and all these places and pay for the tickets to get in. They talk about the video phone but what the heck is facetime, this program runned by apple which is more reliable. I wish for this company to stop preying on innocent immigrants promising to make thousands.

This lady has preyed on everyone I know and have had nothing but upset people that they have spent so much for nothing. THANK YOU ACN you A..HOLES

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

Educate yourself. If it doesn't work it's because you didn't.

Very entertained at the blatant brainwashing that ACN is capable of. I'm impressed with the level of effort their minions will go through in order to try and squash the truth that this is a pyramid scheme.

After all, how can you talk people out of $500 if it is known to be a scam?

Use your hard work to gain an expertise in a field, that's the right way to get rich. Don't waste it to alienate yourself from your family and friends by taking their money and passing it up the ladder.

@Not Brainwashed

I'm looking at the story you wrote not brainwashed and frankly I doubt you know the definition of a pyramid scheme. But I will educate you.

A pyramid scheme is a business model that doesn't offer a product or service and the sole income of the business is the income from people signing up therefore making it unstable. A multilevel marketing company is a legitimate business practice offering a product or service. I might also state that a pyramid scheme is an illegal business model and anybody known to be operating in one can be sued personally can you explain why this has not happened in 20 years of business? As well why would magazines such as inc., fortune, success , success from home, and the Wall Street journal publish stories about an illegitimate company?

I am not brainwashed just very well informed on both sides of the fence.

I'd prefer to chase an opportunity of success then let it pass by. An opportunity taken is better then one missed.

You are brain washed

@TheGreek

You are not the greek you are a geek.Go to another pyramid meeting!

All these people who claim they have "residual" income from ACN are FLAT OUT LYING. 90% of their income comes from signing up others into this pyramid scheme. In other words, when they sign up someone for $500, they and their higher-ups get paid from that fee of $500. It is a gross misrepresentation if not criminally fraudulent for them to claim that they make their "residual" incomes from the actual (worthless) services that they offer.

When they start showing you their checks of the HUGE bonuses they make with their company, have them PROVE to you that their money comes from selling their various services and NOT their so called "franchise opportunities." Watch, when you put up such a challenge to them, you'll see them slither away before your eyes.

I, for one, DO NOT want to be someone who makes a six, seven, eight, nine or even ten-fiture income from getting others involved into this scheme by having them cough up $500 for the "franchise opportunity" which is basically THIN AIR and nothing tangible.

And oh, one more thing, these scam artists pray mostly on the various immigrant communities, shame on them. Unfortunately, by the time this scam runs out of steam, it will hurt many immigrant families.

Don't pay attention to the many famous people who endorse this pyramid scam like Donald Trump (who has the ethics of a piranha, changes his wives like socks and makes a good chunk of his fortune from casinos). I've seen far too many of these "slick" faces who make their fortunes on the backs of others.

People, buy a business license for $20 and start yourselves an honest business. You'll sleep well at night, knowing that you're an honest individual and that the people who work for you and with you, will not curse your name in the years to come. 8) 8) 8)

@Val

I'm very intrigued as to where you get these facts Val? You contradict yourself in your first 2 statements?

You say anyone making residual income from acn is lying then you say 90% is from signing people up? So where does the other 10% come from? What does residual mean? I believe it means that your receiving that money from a job you did once.

Currently I am making that every month. I have been involved for almost 2 months. I am not making millions but I am making some money. The team I work with makes it clear that it is a 3-5 year game plan now what are you currently doing that could get you 5800$ a month in residual income in 3-5 years?

What are you currently doing to secure financial freedom? Now in all honesty I came from a family that doesn't have money. In fact I make more money through my day job then both my parents combined. I looked for an opportunity to change that for my kids.

That's when acn fell on my lap. By no means has acn been an easy road for me I have numerous friends that have blasted the opportunity such as you have. But there is no fact that acn is a scam just opinions of many either to afraid to try or not motivated enough to stick with it. It is tough to start it but once you find success people will start enquiring as to what it is you are doing.

What many people don't understand is that acn is NOT a get rich scheme nor is it easy to start. But with the right motivation and the right training and support you can find success. I have a family I am responsible for and I'm willing to work hard and build acn for my son so I can provide for him. I'm sorry to those that were unsuccessful but you just weren't motivated enough to find the success you seek in this field.

Acn is an OPPORTUNITY NOT A GUARANTEE! Lets be clear on that

@TheGreek

Are u saying your making $5800 a month?

@Anonymous

Lets make this very clear anonymous no I am not making $5800 a month I have been doing this business for a few months and have made enough money for me to know it works, I have every doubt you anonymous have any clue about mlm companies other then what you read on some forums. I have family and friends that have found success in mlm companies therefore I know the legitimacy of them.

Going based on that information I can make a clear judgment call and say that no mlm companies aren't for everyone just for people have a good work ethic, motivated and good leaders. Now if you are those things then jump on board because this is a dream come true otherwise stay away. No you will not wake up with $6000 in your bank account unless you work for it. It takes time and as I said Acn is a 3-5 year game plan not a get rich quick scheme.

If you are looking for that then I cannot help you.

If you want an opportunity to change your life in 3-5 years and live a completely different lifestyle then great. If you have questions feel free to email me at brett_romas@hotmail.com.

@Val

A partner of mine just signed up the Ritz Carlton Downtown Manhattan's energy bill - $90,000 per month, now reduced to around $60,000. Speaking of residual, they receive 10% of that $60,000......

$6,000 RESIDUALLY for one-time work.

SCAM!

Are you going to listen to the people not in the business and broke, or people whoa re successful in the business?

AFTER READING ALL THE CRY BABIES THAT HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT ACN..... ACN IS A BLESSING.THUS, IT ISNT FOR YOU...

YOU DONT DESERVE THE BLESSINGS THAT THE CO FOUNDERS OF ACN HAVE PROVIDED FOR US. IF YOU JOINED ACN AND HAVENT BECOME SUCCESSFUL... THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY AND *** AND HAVENT FOLLOWED THE PROPER SCRIPT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. SO DONT BLAME ACN, BLAME YOURSELF.

IF ACN IS SUCH A SCHEME.....(LOL) I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO APPROACH DONALD TRUMP, WHO ENDORSES THIS HALF A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY,, IM SURE HIS LAWYERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT ACN IS A "SCAM" ... OR PERHAPS THE MILLION/BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES THAT WE ARE IN PARTNER WITH... VERIZON, SPRINT, COX, ADT... IM SURE U SHOULD TELL THEM THAT ACN IS A SCAM!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. SORRY, BUT THAT IS JUST FUNNY TO ME... THE TRUTH IS IN THE FACTS..

AND THE FACTS ARE CLEAR.., GET A BRAIN AND SHUT UP. :grin

@LINDSAY B***ETT

Donald Trump is a ***

@LINDSAY B***ETT

Hey Lindsay do you know the difference between a blessing and a curse?

Such ignorance. The average person has no idea of the definition of a pyramid.

They made statements based on what they have heard without finding out for themselves by reading.

ACN is a great company led by God inspired Christians with a strong foundation. Unfortunately, there are unsatisfactory IBOs out there, but the bottom line is to educate yourself.

@ACN rep

Umm...nooo...they are *** artists. Sorry. I work for them.

@ACN rep

Hey acn rep Christians dont lie and decieve people.Stop claiming to be Christians,Jesus would have nothing to do with acn!

Then Matt,

When you say "you can't blame a large company like ACN for the actions of the IBO(independent business owners)!", doesn't that mean that ACN provide no reassurance to actual customers that they will be there for them when *** hits the roof with their IBOs?

Christine

first of all all companies are made up the same way..... :cry :cry :cry :cry

Christine

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Re: Matt,

Please provide copies of your residual income stubs along the structure of reps under yourself and how many customer accounts you have yourself and then we can begin to talk.

ACN Reviews