Kenosha, Wisconsin
2.8K views

I joined ACN 4 years ago and have had issues with them from day 1:

1: I had to pay to join and lost $500 and aquired a video phone that has never worked.

2: I signed up over 300 people beneath me and several were signed up below those people in all the 5 years I have never seen any residual.

3: I cannot get my LAN line to work with vonage because ACN control it and won't release it because they say I owe them money for a line for my video phone that has never worked. I am now suing them which is costing me an arm and a leg but it will be worth it in the end, especially as I found out how they are recruiting people into their pathetic illegal cult.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I would like to have ACN reps look up Fortune High Tech Marketing videos on YouTube and let us know if their sales pitch sounds familiar.

ACN is one of the most vile and invasive recruting-based MLM companies out there.

ACN is the New Excel Communications. Beware.

@Anon

You mean the new Fortune High Tech Marketing.

#919980
@unknown

Acn came before fortune hi-tech...but they both are corrupt...just one lasted longer

You "found out" how they're recruiting people yet you say you have 300 underneath you. You make no sense.

You never got residual for 300 people?

But you don't explain how many customer points you have.

Or have not.

You make no sense.

5 year into the business and you still don't know how to get your residual. I smell bs.

Or plain ignorance on your part.

@Anonymous

I agree Anonymous if your going to tell the story please tell the whole story.

So it's true that the money is in recruiting people? Plus, I don't find their products competitive at all.

ACN Reviews