Dallas, Texas

I received a collection notice from ACN for service that was never provided. ACN would like to be paid for service that was never connected by a BELL service technician.

how sad that a company that makes a living attracting people and guiding them to sell to friends and family, services that are sub par and then expect to paid for it! I waited for service technicians on two different occasions which is all documented well by ACN and they claim they disconnected a service for non payment which is odd, since I never had any connection in my home.

Comments

If services are not delivered, is this a breach of contract or does the agreement become null and void, how many times has this happened and if it is a breach are there any remedies for the consumer?

Hawaiian Kanaka

We apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience, please contact us at 1-866-226-1838 and reference Case # 8436521 so that we can research your situation and figure out what happened. If you were not provided with service, you will not be charged.

We look forward to speaking with you so that we can rectify this issue. Thank you so much.

Dave N

If the service was never connected by Bell, then you shouldn't have to pay for it. The service was never provided.

This company has some really questionable practices. Be sure to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

ACN Reviews