2.2K views

Update by user Oct 17, 2014

For everyone's information, I absolutely was educated on ACN before and throughout the entire time I was tainted by it.I did work hard at it, and it absolutely ended up being worthless.

ACN just does not make good, quality, ethical business sense. Their products ended up being worthless. There was no real service or quality product, in the end what is left? Nothing but BS!

I ended up with worthless phone that looked like it was 15 years outdated which I could never use because nobody else had one to match it, a bunch of *** scam magazines. Then there was all the other money and time wasted going to their training's. Then there was all my friends and family time I wasted, I just ended up feeling like a douche for having tried to believe in this in the face of those I care about, ACN was just a nightmare in the end.

Everything else in life that I've put as much work and money into made sense and I have been very successful at. I'm great at doing things that make sense, that render a real service, talent, or quality product.

ACN is none of those, it's just a pyramid scheme with *** for products. It may be easier to ride the scam train longer and further in bigger cities. But, in rural areas it becomes evident fast how much this turns people into fools.

Don't humiliate yourself, stay away from ACN.

Don't drag your friends and family into such pathetic ***.

They expect you to call everyone you know and waste their time hearing about this worthless, pointless, sorry excuse for a business.

If ACN was based on quality services and products then people would want those services and products and wouldn't need lies and such invasive persuasion.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2011

I became and ACN Representative in North Carolina, spent $500 on setting up an ACN franchise (was told this was all it would cost but found out that's not true), then I found out there's an annual fee too, then I ended up getting services I didn't want or need just to make it work, then I ended up spending money on their marketing material, then I had three Private Business Meetings (PBR's) in my home, then I found out that no one in my area wanted to do it despite my "going by the book exactly as they suggested", at the same time the people that got me in were saying misleading me over and over saying we're going to have this type of PBR at so and so's and this persuasive person will be there when that wasn't happening, they'll help me with some of my "warm leads" because they knew them too but they never did follow through as they said they would, they'll always be there to help me if I have questions but they couldn't answer my questions on the phone so they said they would meet with me when they were in town and they kept flaking out, then they said just go to the trainings in Charlotte, which I did 3 times only to find that the information was always the same and never answered my questions or gave me a way to answer them. Man, so in the end I'm stuck with Direct TV, which I never wanted because I use Netflix, and ACN phone that SUCKS because the thing doesn't consistently work and no one else I know has a video phone so here I am a year later and still haven't used this expensive and worthless phone realizing I could have been better off using Skype which by the way is way better and more versatile and in one month I've used with several people all over the world. So, in the end I wasted a LOT of time trying to convince my friends to waste their money and time so people which is a bit humiliating, and I wasted over a $1,000 on this, was mislead over and over by people I thought were respectable people, etc....

It's funny because these people act like they're helping people, but you can't help people if you're hurting people. This did hurt me only to help those that were higher up. This may work for some, but it doesn't work for all, but in my experienced opinion it's very pyramid like scammy and did more harm than good for me and other around me, a bit waste of time and money. These people aren't providing a real service or product to anyone, it's more about trying to exploit people you know, in my opinion.

I will be putting together some sites that will be very optimized in the direction of the market this company is in to illustrate what happened to me. I've not even got started in voicing my opinion on this;) Yours truly, ex ACN Representative in NC!

Comments

I am a customer of ACN and they have the latest deals and mobiles better than the other existing companies, I just got a Samsung Galaxy S7 for $70 monthly unlimited everything, the network is great & I have no dramas with ACN at all.

I just sold a brand new mobile phone to my friend & shes very happy with vodafone service thank you, its no scam & pyramids are illegal here, sounds like you were either to lazy or to ignorant to cope, I have a job, child, and do acn on the side and its quite rewarding for me in allot of ways.

And about the money its only $500, compared to my friend that bought a donnut king franchise worth $480,000.00, she wont be profiting for quite some time, where as I got my money back in 30 days, and a month later I am earning residual...so go back to your job if anyone will have you, cause you are a liar.

to ACN IBO #1403610

Yep!

This company is based on helping people and the principles of paying it forward.If you are to join this company, get a mentor.

You need a solid person above you that wants the same as you. You also need people on your team that want the same or more than you. Mentor's are key though. A good mentor can get you were you didn't think possible.

In my experience with ACN, this is a solid concept, with solid principles, however it is a given that certain people in the company have only there own bottom line in mind. FIND A GOOD MENTOR AND THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!! P.S. This is a very good personal growth tool.

If you would like to become a better person, this does help. I can't stress that enough.

Nothing in life worth while is easy, but it doesn't get much easier than this.Good Luck.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #994247

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.....I mean common people, ACN is for the entrepreneurial mindset.

Most people dont, then they get mad, then get negative. But then again most americans are not entrepreneurs. They love the rat race.

So, if youre not, go back to your hourly job...we wont hate you for it : )

to Anonymous #1010697

FYI, I (the one that posted this) am an entrepreneur. You just assume I am not and then go on a tirade based on nothing. Pathetic...

To all of you ACN Robots, this article pretty much just exposed you: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN/Concord-North-Carolina-28025/ACN-A-scam-by-Another-Cool-Name-Concord-North-Carolina-879269

"Finally, if you'll notice, many of these complaints or negative reviews are almost immediately followed by someone from ACN staunchly defending the company.That person usually retorts with comments along the lines of "you're a loser," or "it wasn't meant for you," or "you didn't work hard enough.," or "you didn't follow the model."

This is especially towards you, "laughingallthewaytothebank" and "IWORKFORMYSELFFULLTIME." If you really make as much money as you say, then why let this post bother you?

Is it because it's true? I am not an ex ACN customer nor rep.

But watching 2 of my friends get into this scam and already being bothered to attending/watching the same presentation 3 times already annoyed the heck out of me.One of the meeting was done in my own home with strangers too.

to Anonymous #979034

well I think the company sure has come a long way, offering various services now...hmm...would you rather sell avon or mary kay? lol

You had a whole 3 presentations and it didn't work out ???Man you shouldn't work so hard !!!

It's not a magic business do some work and you get some rewards!!!!Do nothing you'll make nothing

to Nick #885861

Well let's see your paycheck as a "proof" if you're saying OP wasn't "working hard." It's not easy for some decent people to scam their family and friends after all.