Update added by user May 26, 2011
The company preaches residual income and it sounds great.Have someone show you how you get paid and ask them how much they are making.
Then ask them how much of that check is residual vs. signing bonuses or T- cabs. They will tell you it takes a while to build it up. I have over 60 reps with 270 points 7 months in the business.
I have not got one residual check to date because it needs to be more than $10.00 to print one. All the time and money it takes to do presentations and drive around to get people qualified and it is not easy believe me. If they drop out and or are no longer qualified then say good bye to those points because you donâ€™t get credit or paid for them acn keeps them. Services that people sign up for are based on a point value.
Also the â€œthird party publicationsâ€ acn is featured in like success from home, a major sales toll are $5 a pop to help you promote your business. They feature acn on the cover so that all the reps will buy the magazines and they do.
Be prepared to provide 4-20 of those per presentation.I wonâ€™t be surprised at all to see them on the cover again real soon of a third party publication.
Original review posted by user May 26, 2011
After being involved with acn and buying into the honestly and family atmosphere I can no longer bring anyone into this business and or be involved.I was told by several high ranking people in acn in regards to the celebrity apprentice as part of the pitch, that leads were going to be generated from the show and distributed by zip code to active reps within that area.I signed up several people based on that pitch.
That did not happen and no good reason was provided as to why. The concept is great residual billing on essential services. It seems like a no brainier till you get involved. If you do get involved check everything you are being told because I found a great deal of the information to be inaccurate.
You do not want to put yourself in a bad position with friends, family and colleagues. I can tell you it is not a good place to be. Also there is a big rush to get "qualified" so you can "start making money" within 24 hours. This will cause you to order things you don't really need and will have to pay a hefty penalty to cancel.
I am over $250 in monthly recurring bills so I can "make money". The video phone is a $200 cancellation fee if you cancel within the first two years for example. People do make money doing this and if you don't care how you make money or that over 70% of the people you will be signing up will fail this could be for you. Be aware that this is "relationship marking" and you will be bringing in people you know and love.
Not saying that you can't build this morally but it will take lots of research and time.It will take 6 months to a year to build any real income, over $2,000 a month and the residual isn't the focus at all its t-cab bonuses aka bring in new reps.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Multi Level Marking
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."
- "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..."