Augusta, Georgia

signed up for service. after two weeks was told my service was connected a week previous.

after waiting for days to get a service man, found out connection was to wrong address. each time I called I had to give my address. They kept telling me their checks showed no problems. They had service connected 4 miles away.

You can fill in the blank with all expletives that you can think of and that will describe thois company_____________________.

Their customer service is simply lip service and with out a doubt their technical support is manned by techno-idiots of the nth degree. Att&T is an enabling supporter of this sham organization and should be given the same detrimental lumps as ACN.

Comments

Instead of telling this person to call an 800 number which obviously didn't work all the other times why don't you show good customer service skills and take ownership of the issue and have the customer call you directly!

I am not surprised that you are frustrated with the situation. Please contact ACN customer service (1-800-226-1010) and we will get this resolved promptly.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you are soon satisfied with your service. We are waiting for your call.

ACN Reviews