Los Angeles, California

Update by user May 29, 2012

It took, at best, six weeks of me calling and talking to different \"agents\", NOT supervisors because there was never one avalible, to get my money back to ACN \"STOLE\" from me. They finally returnd my money to me on the 2nd week of May.

Remember ACN took my money back in Feburary, March and in April I placed a Stop Payment at my bank so they wouldn\'t take any more. So, I had to pay a stop payment fee,I received statements from ACN that they wanted to charge, me extra because I did place the Stop payment on there. So, They had to cancel that out each time I called because the \"computer\" keep puting the charge on there every time it tried to run the charge thorough my account that was blocked in April. SO, nevertheless, I got my money back, that was taken.

I paid a STOP Payment FEE at the bank so ACN wouldn\'t take any more money, which ACN didn\'t remiburse me but to tell you the truth, I truned them in to the FCC.

I think that\'s what did it in the end. Try it yourself.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2012

I canceled my service in January 2012 and they continued to make withdrawls out of my checking account through April 2012. Stating that they didn't know what was going on!!

When I tried to block them through my bank, and after I paid a $25 stop payment fee, they chose a different name to bill through! When I call customer service, they can never find a supervisor because none are avalible!

NEVER CHOOSE ACN!

I was told to check beack with tem to get my money back when they posted a positive balance on my account but a check fail to be cut to me each month and they can't figure out why?

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Comments

It took months, but I got a partial refund. I ended up paying a "stoppayment" fee at my bank to stop ACN to stop them from with drawing out of my account for my payments and will never recommend ACN to anyone.n In fact, I prefer this form when I talk about them!

Anon, I think you misunderstood. I think Lisamrutter posted an email she got from ACN and used their name, then posted above it, saying she hasn't received it yet.

You can type any name in the name field. I could post as you if I wanted.

Anon, not sure it was ACN, Inc. Can't you just typany anything in the name?

Most service providers that I deal with will at least always try to upgrade/extend your contract either by phone or email (to upsell)...so that the consumer knows that their contract is coming to an end. Not in this case and like I said, I called prior wanting to cancel but all they said was to call back when the contract expired, and when I did, they then informed me I was past the grace period.

Granted, this is business, but NOT excellent customer service.

In the end it's about the customers that keep this business going, and good word of mouth about a business. I WAS a good customer...they took my money every month for two years and I hardly ever used the phone, so having to pay for an extra month I didn't want and saying they can do NOTHING about it, guess it's just business.

Any plan with providers post contract will go month to month. You pay for a month.... It seems a little irrational to get so upset about that wouldn't you think?.

I called ACN wanting to cancel my service and was informed of my 2 year contract, which I figured ok, that's fair, I will cancel it after my contract...what they DID NOT tell me was that I had to call in within a certain amount of time of the end date. I got charged an additonal month for which I thought my plan was already "cancelled".

I called and it was explained that since I didn't call within the certain grace period, I got charged and they do not pro-rate. I'm just so upset that I had to pay for additional months of service that I did not want or need, and there was NOTHING they can do about it? They knew I wanted to cancel my plan 3 months prior, couldn't they have just stopped it for me then and why didn't they inform me. I am EXTREMELY UPSET and feel that they ripped me off.

There are much better organizations out there, I would NOT recommend ACN to anyone ever again and in fact will talk negatively about this organization to anyone that will listen.

All for around $36. ACN, you can keep it...just know it's gonna COST YOU a lot of negative publicity...I think I'll start with my 600+ Facebook friends.

Any excuse to not believe in yourself. You would be better off working for somebody else with that mindset

Why would ACN Inc post "LisaMRutter's" refund conformation on this website? Shouldn't that be private? I was about to join, but now I'm not.

I just called ACN Customer Care, and spoke to a man named Chad. He gave me a phone number that I had already, to their Charlotte location.

I need to get my account cancelled and have my money refunded. I began my account on Friday, 5/25/12. I still have time left for the ten day refund. When I called the number that he gave me it said that the offices are now closed in reservation of Memorial Day...

I want my refund and I want it now. People are saying that ANC is refunding accounts and charging extra money. That definetely sounds like they want to get sued.

I am still waiting to speak to someone in order to cancel my IBO account and get my money. But if I do not get it in time I will make sure that everyone in SC, NJ, and CA knows about ACN, but not for the reasons that they would like.

I just called ACN Customer Care, and spoke to a man named Chad. All he did was give me another phone number that I already had, to their Charlotte location.

I need to get my account cancelled and have my money refunded I began my account on 5/25/12. I still have time left. When I called the number that he gave me it said that the offices are now closed in reservation of Memorial Day... I want my refund and I want it now.

@Renee Asamoah

Hello

Shelly

As of 05/11/2012 a refund still has not be recieved!! Again today at 6:20 AM the research specialist and ACN customer representative #7535 again told me that a refund would be "on it's way" electronicly back to my account before the end of the day.

But did it come today as promised???? NO!!! And the supervisor Teresa wouldn't even get on the phone with me today to discuss my account. I will be happy to discuss this with you at your 800 number, which I have called several times, but it does not seem to solve my problem.

Are you going to return my money, that is the bottom line? I will forever tell anyone that asks me, exactlay how hard of a time I had in dealing with ACN.

LisaMRutter, our Customer Care department has looked into your account and confirmed that your refund has been processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Care at 877-226-1010. Thank you very much.

ACN Reviews