Toronto, Ontario

Acn sold me 2 video phones that was a nightmare. We signed up to the deal through their hype meeting only to find out later 90% of reps don't even get 5 customers because the service sucks.

It breaks up and sometime cuts out. They say they have 3 and are facing lawsuits for mis leading people . Fox news ran a report on the company acn. Stay far away, the company pries on the week and the video phone is on a 2 year contract, its not the best video phone on the market.

The service is too expensive and the customer service is almost next to none, they will actually hand up the phone on you.

The company has a bad reputation for this. Save your money and quit you will never hit TC.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

Mike T..... I have 3 of these phones....

If you think they are soooo great... I'll gladly sell them to you for $275. I paid $99 each for them. That was another thing I was told - The phone is only $100...

Well the phone may only be $99, but the plan is $29.99, the Regulation fee is $2.99, the Activation Fee is $39.00 and the shipping and handling fee is $29.99. The $100 only for the phone cost me $220.

I am a successful sale person, receiving top honors in my industry... but I cannot HONESTLY sell this "residual income" scam and still look people in the face.

I was told repeatedly that I would receive "residual income" with ACN. That every time someone paid their cell phone bill, their video phone bill, cable bill and OH - SOON IT'S COMING - their utility bill.

Well this is NOT true. When someone signs up for NEW cell phone service, you get one time commission of $40. And that is paid out over 24 months... You do the math.. $40. divided by 24 is $1.66 and if you are still in Level 1-3, you only get 1/4% or a whopping .42 cents for getting someone to sign up for a new cell phone account...

They make you think that you are going to be paid a % of everyones phone bill and even give an examples and they are all lies. I'm like Unsatisfied Customer, glad I didn't get friends & family involved.... I'd look like an ***.

I am counting the days when I can cancel my videophone. Only a few more weeks and I will be done with my 2 year nightmare!

I have upgraded my internet but the ACN videophone is the worst phone I have ever used! I can be sitting right next to it and it rings and I try to answer but I can't because sometimes it will go straight to voicemail and then I have to call the person back on my cellphone. We have missed important calls.

There are some 800 numbers that the phone will not call, including my work phone number and some government agencies, so I have to call on my cellphone. In the beginning I spent hours on the phone with ACN trying to resolve the problems but now I have just given up and will celebrate the day that I can cancel.

ive met a 5linx rep and brought order one of thiers. trust me when i say u will never have that problem with the CU-3000 Video Phone. i ordered one my self and i promise you its been a life changing experience.

www.5linx.net/underclassmen

theres the web site you should get your own

Yes, like it is said it is based off your internet so if you're internet is bad than you should probably upgrade. In the same since you could have gotten a great bundle deal with high speed internet.

Just in case you people don't know, ACN videophones run over you're internet. If you have a bad internet connection, you're video connection will be bad as well.

Vonage uses the same Voice Over IP technology. Don't blame the companies hardware, just get a better internet service and/or modem.

IF ANYTHING you unsatisfied customers are probably REPRESENTATIVES of 5LINX and quickstar and other ignorant slow building companies....these services area ABSOLUTELY affordable....i save over 50 BUCKS a month on my home bundle package with home phone, internet and cable, their customer service is exceptional, i wouldn't even think about switching back to Verizon's monopolized prices

check out:

crimes of persuasion.com

myfoxla.com

mlm-thetruth.com

helium.com

search acn on these sites you'll find the answers you have been looking for.It's a real company but their marketing techniques rely more on recruiting "newbies" than actually selling a service.Next time someone tries to recruit you,ask them to pay the 500 for you and you'll pay them back!!!Since it's soooo easy to make money!!! :grin

My video phone works great - it has since the first day.

I would like to challenge the original poster to provide a link to "Fox news ran a report on the company acn", because an exhaustive search that I did came up with nothing.

To "UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER": Did you ask for a replacement phone? Did you give the business a chance, or did a bad phone completely turn you off?

We bought 3 phones and they are working great. I had one issue with the 2nd phone and they actually worked out the issue with me on the phone and even gave me the option of sending me a new phone immediately.

I haven't personally seen anyone disappointed with the phone or the service. Obviously you are just a negative person in life & in general

Wow! I've had great success, the same month I was in a motorcycle accident I made $2500.

This business has saved my home & I have been able to help many others reduce there financial stress.

It's sad when people blame their lack of a work ethic on something other than there own lazy attitude.

I guess they were looking for a get rich quick opportunity? This isn't one! it's a get rich slow. I have over 40 video phones that are out bringing families closer together and we haven't ever had a problem! I am know at a $7000 a month position. This has been an answer to our prayers!

YES UNFORTUNATELY WE ALSO GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THIS SCAM. ON THE FIRST WEEK WE RECIEVED PHONE WE WERE NOT ABLE TO RETURN IT BECAUSE OF ACN CUSTOMER REMORSE POLICY SO WE GOT STUCK WITH A PHONE THAT SUCKS IT DOESN'T WORK WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED MANY PROBLEMS WITH IT. MY FAMILY AND I ARE JUST GLAD WE DID NOT GET OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY INVOLVED IN THIS SO CALLED BUSSINESS WHICH IS A TOTAL SCAM.

ACN Reviews