Patuxent River, Maryland

I was told I could make lots of money with ACN as a rep (costs $500 to join) then in order to sell products you have to buy a video phone, costs $255, plus $40 per month on a two year contract. They told me I could easily get family and friends to go for this video phone but I haven't used it at all because no one I know will pay that much when they can get SKYPE for free practically.

And its impossible to sell their products because to get services the customer must be on the phone with the rep at the same time as well as make long term commitments and down payments with not much savings in the long run.

Now ACN wants to charge me $144 more dollars on top to cancel the video phone! I'M SO RIPPED OFF!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

I happend to come across this site looking for a pic of a video phone... man i have never seen such a big bunch of whinny babies...

Everyone crying acn scam and acn this and that. is ACN perfect no... but what company is? they do their best to take care of their reps and they hold their end of the deal.

This is a BUSINESS... if you were not smart enough to do enough due diligance to fully understand what you were getting yourself into then thats no ones fault other than your own. ACN does not force you to buy anything. is it easier to sell a video phone if you have one on hand.

yes i feel its a critical part of your business to be able to display what you can sell. Everyone here wants to seem to blame acn for their bad service especially interent service. I find it funny that none of my customers have any problem with their internet... if your interet is down acn is not directly responsible..

your adsl provider is most likely the key. as far as the modems being cheap, i am an IT tech by trade during the day. and it is not a bad piece of equipment.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TO BE PART OF ACN AS AN IBO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET OFF THIS WEB PAGE ASAP, AS THERE IS NOT ANY QUALITY INFORMATION HERE. THIS WEBPAGE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DIGITAL PUBLIC RESTROOM WHERE YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT...

PLEASE REALISE THERE ARE ALOT OF *** PEOPLE IN THE WORLD... AND THEY HAVE BIG MOUTHS USUALLY...ACN TAKES WORK NOT WHINING TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU.

Another point you should be aware of is that you are certainly not required to buy a video phone in order to sell the products. I am currently looking at business products through ACN, and what I see looks good.

I have thoroughly reviewed the company and found this website in order to further investigate the products.

If anyone has any valid complaints, I would love to hear from them in detail. If you just did not investigate your options, then please do not respond.

I have lost respect for Donald Trump. I'm sorry that you had to go through this.

***WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING***

We signed up to ACN through a "mate" I hadn't heard from in years. He kept the "friendly' contact up until we joined.

Then he phoned just once. We bought the digital phone which feels cheap with hard-to-push 'clunky' buttons and the digital voice sending is ***. Noone could understand our side of the conversation. Along with ADSL connection we have now been charged for 2 phone lines (we only need one) and slugged just over $800 bucks.

NOTE: This $800 amount is for 1.5 months only. The cost of the actual phone calls we made during this time is $9.90 !!! Each time we phone ACN's customer service line we're given different plan amounts for what we're supposed to be on and they reckon we signed up for 2 years. We KNOW we only signed for one.

Now we have to pay them $340 to cancel the contract and the $800+. Luckily we didn't change the mobile phones over to them. My missus has been in tears. Donald Trump endorses this product.

Don't forget he is an entrepreneur and his time is money. Makes you wonder...

#419420

Really Eric, are you really that dull? The majority of the population has cell phones that they rely on NOT home phones, why pay to use a phone long distance, when you can skype for free, *** even gmail has a phone you can use for free.

I'm sorry that you have been taken advantage of by your ACN cult. There is hope, swallow your pride and quit while you are ahead, your family will thank you!

It would be credible if you would go on facts... $499 is not $500, a phone runs about $220 shipped, not $250.

Skype is good, but it doesn't replace a home phone which a large populace still relies on. $29.99/month service plus tax doesn't total $40/month...a great deal when vonage runs 24.99 a month with fewer countries to call included(acn allows free calling to 60+ countries from either the digital adaptor or videophone. Funny, anyone can sign up on my site for service without me handholding them... have a look for yourself.

kai dot acndirect dot com

Sorry you are feeling jilted, and sorry your leadership failed to train you and launch your business correctly. What part of "I can offer you options on your power and gas bill" were you not understanding?

ACN Reviews