Vancouver, British Columbia
1.6K views
1.3

DO NOT JOIN ACN OR SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THEIR SERVICES!!! I was confident about this company because I had a TC as my mentor but the whole experience was HORRIBLE.

I was told to switch my family's home phone, internet, natural gas to ACN thinking that every time they pay their bills I would get a fraction of it (from what I was told so). So I did. And the result was nothing but a SCAM! They tell you when you sign up for their services you either pay less cause you're paying "wholesale" or you continue to pay the same.

My family got ripped off, and I still didn't get pay even when they were paying their bills!! Then one month a bill pops up with a fee of $117 that no one mention about, talk about HIDDEN FEES!!!

So we decided to cancel and once again we got hit with MORE FEES! Im warning you, if you want to start a business and be an entrepreneur - ACN IS NOT THE WAY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

ACN Cons: Pyramid scheme, Did not and do not like, Deceitfulness, Protocols keep changing.

Comments

Thanks for writing this. Reps often "forget" to mention all the associated fees with this "opportunity". Check out http://www.acnpyramidscheme.com/real-acn-costs/

ACN Reviews