Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone and show how I was introduced to this opportunity.
I had enrolled myself at an IT course as my legal full time was not cutting it. It was in the midst of this course that i found my salvation. I was introduced into this opportunity by a professionally attired gentleman who sat down with me at a Starbucks wherein he began to draw circular shapes with "Me" and "You" and other blank ones thereafter. Oddly enough it looked like a pyramid. Yea, those "pyramid scheme" sort of things. But, as I held an open-mind, I heard him out wherein he further explicitly described the business and how it revolves around helping individuals save money and that the business owners would earn money if they acquire customers as ACN is solely based on customer acquisition. Throughout the presentation, two distinct words really grabbed my attention, "Residual Income". Not to say the least, but who doesn't residual income..
The following day, I had done my due diligence into the organization and found some positive and negative feed backs. But obviously, someone close minded would hear the negative over the positive and discontinue with going forward with it. I, on the other hand, wanted to get an opinion from individuals that were successful in this profession. Now you see, we don't ask for directions from the passengers but rather follow the GPS, hence why would I entertain myself with idiots that didn't make it in ACN? So I reached out to the ones with first hand experience. Needless to say, i signed up on December 11, 2015 as an TT.
As I started to sign up, I noticed that the fee was 399$ (original 499$). Now ask yourselves, when was the last time you became a distributor for various essential services that never asked for any initial investment?? In a traditional business, you at least need to invest well over $250,000.00 if not more. 399$ for being able to become a licensed distributor for the telecommunication, energy and other essential services, is a no brainier. Got started and my storefront went online!! I was so ecstatic about it.
Now looking at the monthly bonus flyer, new IBOs were to obtain 4 services with 10 points in order to receive 150$, get another $100 with a total of 5 services with 12 points and an additional $150 with 6 services and 14 points. That's a total of 400$(my investment)!!! It gets better, for the newly enrolled IBOs, hitting a position called ETT within the first 30 days would lock down an additional 200$. Now being forthright, there was a lot of money up for grabs and haven't even shed light on the customers that would be acquired with this process for the "residual income".
I got started right away and with a clear mind, I jotted down everyone in my circle. I've encountered a lot of "No's, maybe's, it doesn't work, scam, etc.". Nonetheless, I never lost hope. The ones I thought would do it, didn't. The ones I thought wouldn't do it, did it! I was prejudging!! I was able to establish my first 3 customers with Xoom energy. Let me say, by far, their fixed rates owns!! Not only did I educate myself prior to approaching anyone, but I educated my customers with respect to their energy usage. I built a foundation of trust and friendship with them. Through the trust that I established, I was referred to a business owner with a Pharmacy who became my customer and gave me his other 5 pharmacies!! If my recollection serves me correct, that's 12 services and 24 points all in one shot.. I only needed 6 services and 12 points to get my initial investment back, and that I did so graciously!! Wooot!! I was on cloud nine..
With that in mind, I continued going forward with a great momentum. I was able to bring 6 individuals into my organization by early February of 2016. However, I did not make the 30 days ETT so didn't qualify for that bonus. Fast forward, we were enrolled to take part in the international convention which was days away and I noticed on the December bonus flyer, for an IBO that is able to lock down an ETL position within first 60 days with a total of 75 points between you and your team, they would get an additional $1,000.00. I was only 5 Points away. Now to be able to achieve success in this profession, one must have these attributes: coachable, professionalism and duplication. As I was, my down-line followed my coaching and I was able to knock ETL en route to the international event and doing it in 58 days. Not only did I make my initial investment back, but I made $1000.00 profit. Many traditional business owners hope to make return "of" their profit and not "on" their profit in the first year. I've gotten back my investment and made profit on it. All of the money that i made thus far were just bonuses that I made in less than 60 days, not counting the residual income that will come from the 100+ customers, month after month after month after month. Success is not measured by the cloths you wear or what you drive or where you dine, but the amount of individuals you lifted in the process. My journey to ETL has been pleasant and without a shadow of a doubt I can state that my run to RVPP will be a graceful one. Your in this business for yourself but not by yourself. Prior to ACN, I was struggling and hopeless, all you need is a "Why" that's bigger than yourself. ACN means freedom, security, time with family for me. Live above average, invest in yourself!.
What I understood from people who are not risk takers is that, give them free, they think its a trap. Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say can't earn much. Tell them to come in big, they'll say no money. Tell them try new things, they'll respond with no experience. Tell them its a traditional business, they'll say hard to do. Tell them it's a new business, they'll say its MLM. Tell them run a new business, they'll say no expertise. They all have some things in common, they love to listen to friends who are as hopeless as them. They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man. People fail because of one common behavior, their whole life is about WAITING..
Erfan Jay Ibne
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Acn Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "Ive recently found out that they have 2 offices, one in Las Vegas and one in Cebu, Philippines...they will be closing the Las Vegas one pretty soon. They run a..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."