Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone and show how I was introduced to this opportunity.
I had enrolled myself at an IT course as my legal full time was not cutting it. It was in the midst of this course that i found my salvation. I was introduced into this opportunity by a professionally attired gentleman who sat down with me at a Starbucks wherein he began to draw circular shapes with "Me" and "You" and other blank ones thereafter. Oddly enough it looked like a pyramid. Yea, those "pyramid scheme" sort of things. But, as I held an open-mind, I heard him out wherein he further explicitly described the business and how it revolves around helping individuals save money and that the business owners would earn money if they acquire customers as ACN is solely based on customer acquisition. Throughout the presentation, two distinct words really grabbed my attention, "Residual Income". Not to say the least, but who doesn't residual income..
The following day, I had done my due diligence into the organization and found some positive and negative feed backs. But obviously, someone close minded would hear the negative over the positive and discontinue with going forward with it. I, on the other hand, wanted to get an opinion from individuals that were successful in this profession. Now you see, we don't ask for directions from the passengers but rather follow the GPS, hence why would I entertain myself with idiots that didn't make it in ACN? So I reached out to the ones with first hand experience. Needless to say, i signed up on December 11, 2015 as an TT.
As I started to sign up, I noticed that the fee was 399$ (original 499$). Now ask yourselves, when was the last time you became a distributor for various essential services that never asked for any initial investment?? In a traditional business, you at least need to invest well over $250,000.00 if not more. 399$ for being able to become a licensed distributor for the telecommunication, energy and other essential services, is a no brainier. Got started and my storefront went online!! I was so ecstatic about it.
Now looking at the monthly bonus flyer, new IBOs were to obtain 4 services with 10 points in order to receive 150$, get another $100 with a total of 5 services with 12 points and an additional $150 with 6 services and 14 points. That's a total of 400$(my investment)!!! It gets better, for the newly enrolled IBOs, hitting a position called ETT within the first 30 days would lock down an additional 200$. Now being forthright, there was a lot of money up for grabs and haven't even shed light on the customers that would be acquired with this process for the "residual income".
I got started right away and with a clear mind, I jotted down everyone in my circle. I've encountered a lot of "No's, maybe's, it doesn't work, scam, etc.". Nonetheless, I never lost hope. The ones I thought would do it, didn't. The ones I thought wouldn't do it, did it! I was prejudging!! I was able to establish my first 3 customers with Xoom energy. Let me say, by far, their fixed rates owns!! Not only did I educate myself prior to approaching anyone, but I educated my customers with respect to their energy usage. I built a foundation of trust and friendship with them. Through the trust that I established, I was referred to a business owner with a Pharmacy who became my customer and gave me his other 5 pharmacies!! If my recollection serves me correct, that's 12 services and 24 points all in one shot.. I only needed 6 services and 12 points to get my initial investment back, and that I did so graciously!! Wooot!! I was on cloud nine..
With that in mind, I continued going forward with a great momentum. I was able to bring 6 individuals into my organization by early February of 2016. However, I did not make the 30 days ETT so didn't qualify for that bonus. Fast forward, we were enrolled to take part in the international convention which was days away and I noticed on the December bonus flyer, for an IBO that is able to lock down an ETL position within first 60 days with a total of 75 points between you and your team, they would get an additional $1,000.00. I was only 5 Points away. Now to be able to achieve success in this profession, one must have these attributes: coachable, professionalism and duplication. As I was, my down-line followed my coaching and I was able to knock ETL en route to the international event and doing it in 58 days. Not only did I make my initial investment back, but I made $1000.00 profit. Many traditional business owners hope to make return "of" their profit and not "on" their profit in the first year. I've gotten back my investment and made profit on it. All of the money that i made thus far were just bonuses that I made in less than 60 days, not counting the residual income that will come from the 100+ customers, month after month after month after month. Success is not measured by the cloths you wear or what you drive or where you dine, but the amount of individuals you lifted in the process. My journey to ETL has been pleasant and without a shadow of a doubt I can state that my run to RVPP will be a graceful one. Your in this business for yourself but not by yourself. Prior to ACN, I was struggling and hopeless, all you need is a "Why" that's bigger than yourself. ACN means freedom, security, time with family for me. Live above average, invest in yourself!.
What I understood from people who are not risk takers is that, give them free, they think its a trap. Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say can't earn much. Tell them to come in big, they'll say no money. Tell them try new things, they'll respond with no experience. Tell them its a traditional business, they'll say hard to do. Tell them it's a new business, they'll say its MLM. Tell them run a new business, they'll say no expertise. They all have some things in common, they love to listen to friends who are as hopeless as them. They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man. People fail because of one common behavior, their whole life is about WAITING..
Erfan Jay Ibne
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Acn Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."