Sugar Land, Texas

An ACN rep. try to sell me a phone that work thru interview and told me that you can call anywhere in the world for 29.95/mo.

But the reality is not true. You can only call certain country, not all. Also, they never mentioned that you must have to have 2 years contract. They trying to lock you in and try to squeeze you as much as you can.

To become there representative, you must pay a $500 start-up fee, the $165 annual fee. This is so ridiculous and *** marketing tool. How can you have someone who represent you to sell you products and have to pay you to become your rep. THIS IS SO *** ***.

ALL I CAN SAID IS THAT ACN INC. IS A BIG SCAM....

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

This goes out to sll the BROOK MINDED PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT ACN DON'T WORK. PEOPLE THINK WORKING FOR A COMPANY FOR 20, 30, OR 40 YEARS ON A JOB IS NOT A LONG TIME TO STAY BROOK BUT 3 TO 5 YEARS IS A LONG TIME TO BUID YOUR OWN DREAMS .

HOW CAN YOU THINK WORKING FOR ALL OF THOSE YEARS TO STRUGGLE OF OF % 100 IF YOUR MONEY TO RETIRE AND THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE OFF OF % 60 OF YOUR MONEY.

GET REAL STOP FOOLING YOURSELF. LATER I'M GONNA BE MADE AT MYSELF FOR ADDRESSING THIS NONSENSE.

I saw a guy say that ACN is a scam and to keep up the negative comments. Let me tell you something.

Your job is a scam snd your letting it scam you. Your job is not designed for you to be financially free. Go to work and tell them that you would like to sit and discuss a way to become your own Boss and how you can get a raise and build your own organization in the next 3 to 5 years. They will laugh and then call security to escort you out the building.

They don't have a plan for there selves. Im so sick of people tryn to bash ACN because thery no someone who joined and did nothing.

I making money on ACN and I no a lot of others that are to. Its the people on the bottom as well as the people on the top.

FIRST OF ALL ACN IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. IT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DRIVE AND NOT FOR QUITERS.

NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY. HOW MANY BUSINESSES WILL PARTNER WITH FORTUNE 500 COMPANY'S, PUT A SYSTEM IN PLACE BE THE BEST AT IT AND GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BECOME THERE ON BOSS. NONE. IF YOUR READING THIS FAR THAN YOUR A VERY SMART PERSON.

IF YOU WANT MORE JOIN THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT AND LIVE LIFE LIKE YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD. ASK UOUR SELF CAN YOU GET THE THINGS THAT YOU EVER WANTED AT YOUR JOB IF NOT JOIN TODAY AND BECOME THAT PERSON THAT TOOK A CHANCE ON YOURSELF.

ACN is the best company I ever worked with.. I have made money..

If you pay 500.00 for a gym membership and you never do anything is it the Gym's fault you do not look good? You have 10 day's to get your money back from ACN.

Please do not belive what these people are saying it is not true......

I went to a meeting,

it all sounded too good to be true.

The one thing I noticed was the guys who were making big bucks were in need of some shoes.

common sense tells me they were lying.

I went to a meeting,

it all sounded too good to be true.

common sense tells me they were lying.

Dave N

I won't be joining this scamming company. Keep the complaints coming guys!

:) :) :) :grin :grin :) :) :grin :grin :) :) :grin :grin :zzz :zzz ;) 8) 8) :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

ACN is a HUGE Scam. Their VOIP phones don't work & they refuse to give credit back for lost phone service. :(

@Joe

Joe, If anything is wrong it is YOU who has a problem. ACN is the best business opportunity that will ever come anyone's way in their life time!!

If you understood ACN business plan you would be in it!! I'm making heaps and I'll keep going with or without you!!

@ACN My Savior

I think you need a real savior.acn is dishonest greedy cult!

ACN Reviews