I joined 74 days ago have 13 business partners and 91 customers.Ive made over 2000.00 and havent even started getting my residual checks yet.

If you want to make money with this company it is unlimited. The problem with this is ,you actually have to work. My group has 2 regional directors and 11 tc's in it. This has been done in less than 2 years.

Some of them are making over 15000.00 per month. All the whiners on this site are unbelievable. They want the million dollars but dont want to actuall earn it. This takes time to make it big thats all just time .

the system is awsome.

I dont have to do anything different than im doing right now to get to rvp just ride it out.Everyone of the whiners just quit because they done want to work, they just want the money.

4.9
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

We all know there are tens of thousands of people that go to quarterly events, host meetings, get some customers and recruits, attend training and try their best to do what their "leaders" tell them to do.We also know that the majority of these people make little to no money and many throw in the towel.

The Company website acknowledges that, btw, but go ahead and ask around - see how many reps still have their j-o-b so they can pay their rent. But, Mr business guru, if what you say really is true, and all these people that haven't made much are just all lazy whiners, then 90% of the Reps recruited are lazy whiners. Correct?

Is that even possible...???Good luck to any of you considering signing up under someone like this...!