1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was informed in May 2018 that I did not have to let the company know I was changing providers. So at the beginning of June I changed internet providers.

July 19 th I receive a bill for 90$ . I was shocked about this so I texted customer care and they said they will see what they can do to get me my money back. So I waited and waited. Then August 19 comes around and I am AGAIN CHARGED for another month of use.!!!!!

I call ACN and am told I never cancelled the service.

I ask to speak to the supervisors supervisor. I get a woman by the name of THAI. She is the customer supervisor for all of North America. I am told that I can get my internet service provider money back but that I have to pay for the phone part.

This adds up to 38$ for two months. I am so angry that I was charged for their mistake!!!

Will NEVER DEAL OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN!! Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: No stars.

Comments

I HAD LET CUSTOMER SEVICE KNOW!! That’s why I am complaining! Duhhhhhhhh!

You always have to let the provider know you're cancelling with them? Duhhh...jow will they know otherwise?

Do you think there is a center of information about you which says what company you are using for internet?

Does Androis know when you're switching to Apple? One advice in life= THINK