Coverage Area
Style and Design

Chris Stienbrunn is the ultimate thief, lier, no intergrity, deceiver and untruthful individual that I have ever meet. I joined ACN in little while ago after meeting Chris and Patrick Maser.

Everything seemed great at first until I started noticing inconsistencey about the way everything really was, compared to what was presented. I have lost the respect of people I know because of him and lost clients in my business that I own. After introducing them to Chris and bring them into ACN. It has taken me years to build up my own company now my sales are suffering because of people that do not want to do business with me now.

Chris Stienbrunn started to outright lie about evey piece of the business. The customers were not saving money on energy and being over charged on the offerd services. Chris even " accidently" put some of my teams customers under someone not in my team. Then says I am not allowed to call Patrick Maser for help.

But also takes someone who is to signed up in my team and put them in someone elses team. Not in my group at all. Then asks me to lie to my bussiness partner and say the person never join even thou they saw them at training. Then told me to lie about how much money that I was making in ACN.

He also lies about the money he makes saying that he makes $10,000 a month on residual income but when asked to see it he will not show you. Do not join chris business I have quit myself and will not allow myself to be associated with someone like him.

Review about: Acn Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Chris stienbrunn.

Comments

This is my livelihood and cause YOU COULDNT make it in ACN you are going to turn around and blame me and defame me!!! I will FIGHT this w everything I have and you will have to come forward and show your COWARFLY FACE and PROVE YOUR LIES IN A COURT OF LAW and than I will Sue YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE and I will get your name out there ALL OVER THE INTERNET I will Have billboards that will have NOT A FLATTERING PICTURE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR LIES .Now if you DONT WANT TO GO TO WAR W ME RESOLVE THIS W ME over the phone or a cup of coffee on me!!! But whatever way you choose to resolve this I will forgive you and thank you , cause this is NOT TRUE and you were just hurt so you lashed out on me UNDERSTANDABLE but this ENDS NOW!

#1420476

This person can’t even spell .. and please be more EXPLICIT in your details like who were the customers and who was the business partner please do tell...

SEE LIES!!!!

Its a shame that you have to attack me after you know how much I HELP EVERYONE SELFLESSLY!!! I guarantee I bought you a meal or two or coffee or drink ,etc God bless you I would pray for you if you put your REAL NAME UP

This is AN OUTRIGHT LIE!

THIS PERSON is such a COWARD they can't even put their real name! Don't worry I know who you are!!!

I'm sorry you couldn't make it in our company God knows I helped you ..you just weren't cut out for this but to make lies you lost 20,000??? What a joke you haven't had 20,000 in YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#1320601

My experience with Chris Steinbrunn was very simular. First this guy high pressures me to sign up the night of the meeting and take position #2, which was worthless.

That is where the lies started. Chris Steinbrunn lied to me so many times in the first 5 days in the business it made my head spin. The price of the services that he said were so good were HORRIBLE. Then the training of the company is nothing but lies and deciet.

The whole training is call people up that you know and lie to them.

But after spending a very brief time with Chris Steinbrunn I was why he was doing ACN is because his moral compass is more than broke. He told me three differnet stories about why pricing was bad in the same conversation. He made me feel like I was dealing with a used car salesman. Then wanted me to start lying to my friends and family to get them to overpay for services.

I would suggest that everyone that meets him stay away from this man with zero intergrity who just uses you for his own gain.

I made the mistake of giving him $499 I hope this saves people from losing their time and with this *** artist.