Phoenix, Arizona

In 2010 acn sign me up to be a member of ACN AND THEN THEY GIVE ME OFFER TO HAVE POINTS SO THAT I CAN START MAKING MONEY.AT THAT TIME I HAD SERVICE WITH T-MOBILE AND I WAS HAPPY WITH IT.DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH T-MOBILE.SO AS BEING A NEW MEMBER WITH ACN THEY CHARGE MY ACCOUNT $500.00 TO SIGN UP AND THEY OFFERED ME TO ADD 2 LINES TO MY ACCOUNT.EACH LINE WAS SUPPOST TO COST $10.00 EXTRA PER LINE.SO,I WANTED TO ADD 2 OF MY KIDS.RIGHT.DID NOT HAPPEN.THAY MADE NEW ACCOUNT SEPARET FROM MINE AND MY BILL WAS $145.00. DONT DO BUSSINES WITH ACN EVERRRRRRRRR.YOU WILL LOST MONEY.UNBELIVABLE.I LOST $500.00 MEMBERSHIP FEE AND DID NOT MAKE A PENNY.PLUS I HAVE SEND THEM CANCELATION LETTER AND THEY STILL SEND ME A MESSAGE.SO CALLED THEY ARE WORKING WITH ME.PLUS I WAS RECEIVING MASSAGE FROM PEOPLE I DONT KNOW AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT.

Comments

What a *** you are!! you just thought you will be making money by just joining to the company?

It's a commission business and you should know what you are doing. looks like you were referred by a *** too. For you like people others get discouraged to get the better opportunity. When I joined I was aware of what I needed to do, I enjoyed their digital phone service with the competitive rate to call both land line and mobile of different countries which vonage and others couldn't offer, I also got my friend subscribed to the same service and they are enjoying it too, in Egg harbor township their gas delivery is also 8 cents cheaper per therm than the local company, so my friends are saving money too and I have earned 1300 within 6 months of joining with them.

I got proper training and learn how to acquire team members and customers. Shame on people like you who blamed other for their own mistakes.

Want a ***. Acn cost 499.00 to become a independent business owner.

No to sign up with T- Mobile.

@Anonymous

Your choice man, your choice. When you try to beat the system, the system will beat you every time. Hope you learned a very valuable business lesson from all this --> When establishing a new business: never, ever increase your overhead until you have increased your revenue.

Holy @#$%. You pay 500 dollars, then they sell you their sub standard below par service which apparently locks you into a 2 year contract with all sorts of hidden fees all so you can start making money.

What a hustle.

John N

I have heard of people "receiving massage from people...don't know." Sometimes the police come around and arrest them. Or, you if you happen to be there at the time. They work for something called a "massage parlor" but perhaps I was confused and they really work for ACN??

SARINA

I WISH TO BE CONTACTED BY PHONE IF THER IS ANY QUESTIONS.

ACN Reviews