Overland Park, Kansas

I want to talk about ACN. Thanks a lot, ACN, for charging me for so many things without telling me ahead of time!

PLEASE, DON'T EVER JOIN THIS COMPANY OR USE THEIR SERVICES!!! I was tricked into joining because a bunch of what I THOUGHT were my very close friends. They *** you into thinking you'll make money and the only way to do it is *** all your other friends and family to do it too! When I signed up, the representative I spoke with didn't even let me read the sign up paper or terms and conditions, and right away I said I wanted to quit, and he said NO.

He didn't even know anything about the SUCKY products the company has to offer. And he kept trying to make me stay even though my mind was obviously made up. I canceled within the 10 day cutoff so I could get a full refund, but they still haven't given me anything! He time me that if I was *** and wanted to be broke like my friends, I should go ahead and quit.

What a ***! And he absolutely invaded my privacy when he took my phone without permission and starting taking EVERYONE'S phone number down so he could *** them into joining too! He told me that my entire family is going to stay in debt for generations because I walked out on the "opportunity" of a lifetime! He kept bragging about how rich he was and I still didn't care so he didn't want to talk to me anymore and made me wait outside for TWO hours to tell me how to "cancel." All I had to do was fax in a letter stating my resignation and he kept asking me for a "real" reason why I wanted to quit, and I already gave him a bunch!

One of the reasons to him was, "Look at yourself and look at how you're treating me.' Are you guys ready for something really sarcastic??? OMG ACN IS SOOOOO HELPFUL WITH ALL IF THEIR CONSTANTLY UNAVAILABLE CHAT REPRESENTATIVES AND USELESS MACHINES THAT ANSWER THEIR PHONES! THERE IS NO EASY WAY OF CANCELING, AND IF YOU DO CANCEL IT, YOU STILL LOSE THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WERE TRYING TO GET BACK JUST BY CANCELING!!!! AND GUESS WHAT?!

The ever-SO-wonderful customer "CARE" SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING I DAMAGED EVERYTHING THEY SENT ME, WHEN I BARELY HAD IT FOR A DAY AND SENT IT BACK. I DIDN'T EVEN OPEN THE PACKAGE AND THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA! SUCH OH SO VERY HELPFUL SERVICE AND EVERYONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE *** THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT! NOT!

DON'T EVER JOIN IT'S THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE AND DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THOSE REPS THEY'LL JUST HATE AND TRY TO COUNTER WHAT YOU SAY. TRUST ME, IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. I HAD TO CANCEL ALL OF MY BANK ACCOUNTS AND FILE SO MANY CLAIMS JUST TO TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN USE!

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO JOIN! And those people that I thought were my friends, let's just say I don't even know who they are anymore, and we're NEVER going to be friends again!

Comments

Anon & littlebear are ACN representatives. They are just talking nonsense to try and give a positive outlook on the company.

The company is a sham.

I went for one of their seminars, and when requested the guy could not get customer service on speaker call. HA!

I agree little bear, this review sounds very fishy. Sounds like a drunk at the pub making some story up

Why would you sign up with a company when you didn't want to?? That doesn't make any sense at all. Your "review" sounds very, very fishy.

I wouldn't wish ACN on my worst enemy.

There are so many better choices, why screw yourself?

Got u out of the Gene pool...

Unfortunately, you have had a bad experience. There are many things which could have been done differently in your case.

Your rep should not have acted that way. Please don't consider the whole organization to be that way. I have had nothing but positive experiences with ACN. I've been a customer now for almost a year, and love my services (high speed internet / digital phone).

I pay less than I would with my local competitors, and I even got a $150 gift card for signing up. Customer service has been helpful when I had an issue with the adapter - which was actually my phone, which was broken, not the adapter.

They credited my account for lost usage time still though....$25! So, it really depends, as everyone's situation will be different, as with any company.

ACN Reviews