Glennville, Georgia

We used ACN for not quite a year, and all these things that are posted came true for us. Bad customer service, no return emails, transferring your call to "someone that can help you".

Needless to say, the buck stops here. If I get a chance to speak with some one higher up than the Customer Service Rep, I will let him know how disappointed with his service we are. This is ridiculous.

I hope and pray everyone gets their discrepencies straightened out to the consumers good. Not sure if it a scam, but they need more professional working for them.

Comments

lizzieflashlight

If you have made the mistake for paying for an old fashioned phone that does Skype and have now signed a contract to pay $45 a month for. . . Skype(free), just *** the bullet and cancel service with ACN, ASAP.

Its hard to find a phone number where you can actually do it. 1-877-266-1010 worked for me. The penalty to cancel early is around $140, but it is so much more expensive to keep paying for, well, nothing.

Sorry you fell for it.

I have just been introduced to ACN the past couple of days. it sounds good, easy. what was the problem?

@Jane

I BOUGHT INTO ACN AND WASTED SOO MUCH OF MY MONEY.... I CAN'T EVEN GET SERVICE WHERE I RECENTLY MOVED AND THEY KEEP CHARGING ME FOR SOMETHING THEY CAN'T PROVIDE ME AND FUNNY ENOUGH TRY TO GET A HOLD OF A HIGHER UP PERSON OR FIND A CONTACT NUMBER OR EMAIL ON LINE TO COMPLAINT TO - NONE NADA.....

YOU CAN'T FIND THE FOUNDERS OR ANYONE ONLINE! DO NOT JOIN AND WASTE YOUR MONEY THE SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACN Reviews