I got ACN and I have now changed providers and had to pay the early termination fees.I had nothing but problems.

I had them turn my service off for no reason even they couldn't explain it and then I had wait a week for it to be turn back on, Then most of the time I could call out but no one could call me? I also had problems with the long distance most of the time I could talk no longer than 10 minutes and then it wold disconnect the call.

Not again.Don't waste your money.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

I've had ACN phone service for 2 years now and couldn't be happier. Usually problems arise on digital phone service due to internet issues and not the provider. I have heard these same types of problems from Verizon, Time Warner, Charter, Comcast, ATT, etc.

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Acn - Illegal "pyramid scheme" Acn "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Acn - Make an educated decision Acn "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..." Read more This shouldn't happen Nike... Nike "I wore my Nike Air baseball cleats to an alumni game this past weekend. They are years old, but still felt great when I put them on again in preparation..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more