1.2

I called ACN to cancel my service on 4/9. I spoke with FELICIA that advised would not be billed after the end of the current billing cycle (4/20).

Wouldn't you believe that they billed me and debited my account 4/21! I called to make them aware of their error and request a refund. I spoke with BARBARA who advised that the billing was intentional because "you didn't cancel.your service until 4/20...." Apparently, without being made aware and advised I would need to REQUEST the servixe be cancelles at least 72 hours before the end of the billing cycle. I CALLED TO CANCEL THE SERVICE 11 DAYS AHEAD OF THE BILLING CYCLE!!!!!!

Barbara was kind enough to get me to a supervisor THAI. A very professional speaking woman that ultimately suggested that this is their policy, they would not issue an immediate refund. Although, no one advises the customer, they sje was in complete agreement that it would be an excellent learning opportunity for customers as well, except no one is available to tell them this is valuable information they would need ro know in order to successfully cancel the service to avoid future billing.... I mean unless they go back and find the language in the fine print.

My frustration in this is that I signed up for this service to help a friend and in the end the over priced totally sucked with no value for customer care.

Thanks ACN lesson learned. And since THAI agreed that my best course of action at this point is to dispute the charge and unauthorized debit through my bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments