Jessup, Maryland

It's like any other business you put capital into it...it doesn't work for you but it works for me I have been an ER NURSE and have no life...... now I have one.

Guess what I did? Hardwork! At first I was part time with ACN. Who the heck needs this when my paycheck rocks being a nurse?

But I have no quality life with my family...I am on call during Christmas and New Years.....after 2 years of being Part time with ACN I quit my nursing job and went full time with ACN....I got a luxury car (which I can't buy with my former paycheck). It works for me because I don't believe in negative people. I am self-motivated...TO ALL the slackers?

Don't do it if you are a slacker. People who wants to rock especially the foreigners who are not slacker...do it!

Comments

ACN works for me, I have several of their products in my home and save money. I even took my digital phone with me on a move so I could keep my number I have had for 20 years.

Customer Service has always been polite and solved any issues I have had, unlike Verizon who I had to talk with 6 times including India to get a matter resolved. I also have trouble with Wal mart I guess you need to bash them also.

#192567

Good luck!!! hope u don't regret later for leaving your job.

MR POSITIVITY IF YOUR PRODUCT IS EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO OTHERS AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ACN CANNOT CONNECT IF YOU DONT HAVE AN EXISTING LINE YOU MUST GO THROUGH ANOTHER CARRIER CANCEL AND THAN YOU CAN GO TO ACN HOW SUCCESSFUL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE . GIVE 100% TRANSPARENTCY TO NEW RECRUITS TELL THEM HOW IT REALLY IS.

stop living a lie,honesty is the best policy as an x tc for acn I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND OR FROM THE HORSES MOUTH , ACN HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN WHAT YOU CAN GET WITH YOUR CARRIER, THE VIDEO PHONE IS A JOKE AS SKYPE WORKS BETTER AND ITS FREE, IF YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND THE COMPENSATION PLAN , THAT TOO IS A FARSE I URGE YOU TO HAVE AN ACCOUNTANT LOOK AT THE COMPENSATION PLAN AND HE'LL EXPLAIN WHY IT WON'T WORK AND LASTLY THEY TELL YOU TO WORK YOUR BUTT OFF FOR 5 YEARS AND THEN YOU WON'T NEED TO WORK ANYMORE AS YOUR RESIDULE INCOMES KICKS IN AND YOUR SET FOR LIFE, WELL THATS BOGUS MR. GEEEEZ I HOPE YOU PAID YOUR CAR CASH BECAUSE YOU'LL BE CRAWLING AND BEGGING FOR YOUR JOB BACK, I KNOW ALOT OF TCS AND RVPS THAT ARE STILL WAITTING FOR THERE PAYOFFS.ONE LAST THING WHY IS IT THAT AT EVERY INTERNATIONAL EVENT 95% IS MADE OUT OF NEW BLOOD.I CAN PROIDE NAMES FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE A HARD TIME BELIEVING WHAT IVE WRITTEN.

#120879

For all of you out there that seek a place to be negative because chances are that is most likely the outcome of everything you attempt. It is always everyone else's fault and other variables that keep you from success.

Maybe a good look in the mirror and an attempt to take accountability for what you really want to accomplish might help your otherwise skewed outlook on anything in general. I have no affiliation with ACN but believe if you have are somebody that has a true desire to succeed, nothing will prevent you from it.

Hey nurse, can you read? This is the pissed consumer web site.

We come here to complain. Go to another web site if you want to blow ACN.

ACN is not for everyone, and like anything else, you got to work at it. ACN wasnt for me, I just got tired of all the saturday and late nite trainings.

ACN Reviews