Poughkeepsie, New York
1.2K views

I went to a meeting last night. And though it sounds like an awesome opportunity, I am still skeptical.

I have two rules when it comes to any type of business and neither one is to go to their website. First one is to just google the company name and research the feedback...both the good and bad. I compare what people have to say and find similar occurrences. Then the second thing I do is check the BBB.

Ok, so, first, ACN has more negative comments than positive....that isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but it makes me cautious. Now, second, ACN is rated an 'A' from the BBB. There is 232 complaints with the BBB against ACN, all of which has been resolved.

I don't know if this is a scam and I don't know a lot about MLM type businesses, but I know that not all MLM businesses are scams, you just need to find the ones that are legit. It's something to look into and research.

Comments

I am a new rep in ACN, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. My best friend and I are in this together and she's a police officer.

I have seen nothing but good here. Please contact.

@Sherri

I have some questions, but how do I contact you- or is this a fake offer?

I don't agree - I always go the company website - how else would you know what their position is, or who they work with? Obviously, you want to do research to see if what they say lines up with information out in the public domain.

To see if they are back-tracking on claims, to see where they are going with the quality of their services and products. To see if someone has claims they can't back up - a good indication there is a credibility issue there.

That seems to be the case here - as Multi-billionaire Donald Trump does not claim to support this company the way many of the company supporters would imply. I do agree you should do your research - but all-inclusive - not selective.

ACN Reviews