1000 Progress Pl NE, Concord, NC 28025, USA
1.5

It took me literally 3 months and over 6 hours of phone calls to this company to cancel my Landline telephone service. I would avoid using this company at all costs unless you have hours and hours to be on the telephone dealing with your services and arrangements!

I have consistently had unsuccessful attempts to get the closure of this account arranged all the while they bill me the monthly service fees associated. Not once has an agent ever returned my call when they promised they would, and the usual rigamarole of being placed on hold not less than 15 minutes every time I have called in to deal with this situation.

This is unthinkable in today's timeline of having to have things handled efficiently and expediently. Time is money!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Home Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Terrible customer service on the so called product service end. Pie in the Sky dreamers that feed all the people at the top.

They even say it...." ONLY the top almost 2% make money", the rest just pay the people at the top. Stay clear!!!!!

ACN Reviews