Sydney, New South Wales

ACN US wont allow me to unlock my phones so I can point to the service in Asia.

None of the ACN in US or Asia are able to get my phones working although I am registered with Asia ACN Service.

None of the customer support is able to help in repointing to ACN DPS in Asia and also one team does not have access to my ACCOUNT details in the other.

Comments

This is in no way a defense of ACN but you should know that virtually no US phone that is attached to a contract comes "unlocked" nor would any of them unlock it for you. It doesn't matter if its ACN or the iphone, they are created for US use and are never unlocked unless you purchase them unlocked which comes at a much higher price. Its the reason why I have not purchased a cell phone in the US.

ACN Reviews