Cincinnati, Ohio
1.6K views

You really have to have a meeting at your home? Yes because it makes people more comfortable to entertain what they say.

Do I really have top purchase at least three items acn is attempting to market? Yes because they say if you sell a car and a customer sees you drive another brand how can you market it. Do I really have to ask my friends and loved ones when I see many marketing companies talking to strangers? Fact is, this is exactly ho w this lying piece of trash for a company works.

Get those who you know, trust and love to feel obligated to purchase this marketing garbage. You save nothing and they make millions. They preach, preach and preach financial independence.

Well good for them, I'm glad they're all so well off, one thing I know for a face, all that money wont buy them a better spot in *** or with those they loved and lost. They are all a bunch of cowards who lie and I know for a fact I will do my part to make sure everyone knows this company and all of its representatives are trash

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments