I have been on hold for abt 20 min this morn this happens at least every 2 wks ck.previous times the phone display says LINE IN USE but line is DEADWhen it is finally repaired it is usually abt.

3 days I have an elderly person in my home @ I NEED a working phone she is 96 yrs old we depend on this phone for nurse visits and home health nurses to call.I need to do a pace-maker check ON THE PHONE but yoy cannot do thid with a Dead phone line Can you Please get this repaired for longer than 1 week at a time .You seem to have no trouble cashing my checks every month for $141.

Review about: Acn Home Phone Service.

Reason of review: pernament servivce.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more ACN is a Scam. Acn "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..." Read more Acn - Illegal "pyramid scheme" Acn "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more