This is ***.The Internet doesn't work and the phone either.

When we call to tell them that the phone isn't working they say:-well now it's working. We explain that people don't hear us and then they answer:- we hear you. In conclusion this is ***.

I do not recommend ACN because they have terrible service and the internet stops working once in a while.If you Were looking into having ACN, I would reconsider it and look at the bennifits and the disadvantages.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of acn bundle. Acn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acn bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Acn.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

Im sure there is alot of funtcional facts here in this post.I am looking for a real review of this and this is what you post.

Please people don't hurt a company unless you can be more aware of how to present yourself legitimately.

I don't know anything about this place but you could be a competitor for all I know.Please provide more details then this rant.

to Anonymous #1096058

Could you please present yourself legitimately as an unbiased consumer rather then an obvious ACN employee, nervous about any criticism about your company? Thank you.