1K views

I am unable to use my phone except speak to the machines on ACN. I tried everything and by fluke got a customer service person. Very pleasantly I explained no incoming or outgoing calls. My phone is hooked up to the alarm service. He clarified all, they had my payment .

I assumed service would be returned, but no and to add insult to injury, I am unable to access even Customer Service. This is a first for me. I need the use of my phone and security system.

How do we access Customer Service. I have spent the last hour trying.I cannot communicate with a machine.

514-7393830

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no service and lack of support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of acn phone service. Acn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acn phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Acn.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

you can contact customer service at

18669133445

who is your Ibo and why you did't contact them

I take care of all my customers and never had any issue with them

they are very good