3.6
Style and Design

My name Kenneth Tracey#03571917.It is of utmost importance to me, that I tell you why I AM WITHDRAWING my request to join your company as an IBO.

I was introduced to your plan by a young man who I met when I contacted the local office of the Florida Education Student Loans Dept. First of all It seems interesting that he is using his regular job to get new members for ACN. It's almost fool proof, for in his regular job postion with Florida Department of Education Student Loans, he is able introduce (on that company's( Florida Education Student Loans Department) time, a very great sounding opportunity. While checking out almost ALL of that student's financial standing.

Especially to someone that trying hard to elongate his Social Security Money. He was very enthusiastic about your company & the opportunity was offered to me. After finishing our business at the Department,(over the phone) we discussed ACN and some things about how one can make extra money by setting up a business with/through ACN. The info and process seemed to go fast and the young man whom became my sponsor, had, before I knew it talked me out of $500.

The problem here being that there is no support from your company, I read the terms and conditions, and discussed them with my wife. We found too many things that i didn't like. Seemingly, the there no real support from the company. We(my wife & I) approached our sponsor with it.

One of the biggest problem is total lack of support by ACN and complete denial of any relationship between myself and your company. Not only the lack of support, but the total dumping of all responsibility off your company's dealings onto your IBO's. The fact that there is a fee each year to maintain this "relationship." was a surprise to even my sponsor. Te fee for each transaction is cheap.

The entire setup of the conditions of becoming an IBO of your system is totally slanted to your advantage. All responsibility for any issue that may occur left to me without any backup, indeed complete denial of any relationship between us. This is a very leaching system of honest people to your complete advantage. No relationship, or support from home base!

I find this whole plan very offensive and my hard work to build up your profits is thievery.So Please, cancel any agreement between us, and refund my $500.00 back onto my credit card, as assured in the T&C of your company.

Review about: Acn Recruitment.

Reason of review: Company's total earning and processing procedure wasn't explained properly..

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments