After signing up for ACN DSL and voip phone service I found that it did not support my alarm system.I now know that I should have done the homework myself instead of listening to the sales associate.

I tried calling to see if they would change my voip to a standard phone service and waive the $60 early termination fee as I was willing to stay with their service just a different product. They flatly refused and insisted I had to pay. Fine that is what is in the contract but I thought having a satisfied customer that would stay with them and pay his bills they might consider waiving the fee. Not even an option according to them.

I will pay the early termination fee and change my phone service back to my original provider and as soon as my DSL contract is up, I will do the same with that. When I told them what I was going to do, they said they sold conventional phone service also!

But I would still have to pay the $60 termination fee.Apparently they were not listening to me.

Review about: Acn Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

erdap

Now that ACN has switched my phone service over they DID charge me over $80 for the switch, something they said they would not do. I am about fed up with this!

After a second day of negotiations ACN did agree to waive the $60 fee and change my service over to a traditional phone line.

Erdap, we apologize for the experience you had with customer service.We can assure you this is not the normal process and can certainly work out a deal which we believe would be more than satisfactory for you.

Please give us a call at 1-877-228-3798 for assistance and be sure to reference case number 8197340.ACN Customer Service is aware of your situation and will be expecting your call.