San Luis Obispo, California

ACN has only had video phone for about six years. The technology is getting

better come on ,Ten years ago people payed 10,000 dollars for a flat

screen TV .

I am a business owner (contractor) . I think ACN is a great way to make extra money. People are "CAVE" men Citizens Against Virtually Everything . Besides I have to pay my own mortgage .

My advise to anyone out there is keep an open mind. ACN is growing fast because they broker many other services (major carriers) that you probably have in your pocket right now!!

Good luck in your ventures, what ever they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Comments

I am in the same situation as the person above inquiring about approximate earnings/month and hours a week. Naturally, the more you put into any business you will therefore experience benefits further down the line. However, it's really helpful to have a guideline as to what can be expected initially.

ACN will not make you money. When all is said and done, they will just continue to try to syphon money from you.

Between the seminars and marketing costs, it's a losing propisition.

Once you join you'll figure that out in about a week. Then you'll be back on here writing about all the bad things you discovered about ACN.

@caveman

You are absolutely correct... ACN will not make you any money. YOU can make money with ACN though. You will make as much as you put in to it. I can see that there is money to be made and I bought into ACN about eight months ago. Unfortunately for me, I haven't done anything with it. I've seen people around me make changes in their life and can see them benefiting from the residuals, which is why I am now starting to dig in and dedicate time to my business.

ACN is a business and you can own a small piece of that company for a small start-up fee. Many other companies charge you substantially more and then you have to pay for advertising cost and other fees too. If you don't do what it takes to make it happen it will not happen! If you quit before giving it your all it will not work. BUT... you can take your time and work at your own pace and it might take years for something to happen, it's all up to you.

I say go for it if you're thinking about it and listen to your upline because they do make money off your success so of course they want to see you succeed. Follow the leader until you're ready to lead yourself and the sky is the limit!

Best of luck!

sisqsis

I am researching out ACN trying to decide if I have what it takes to 'go for it'. Since you are anonymous, would you kindly share how long you have been with ACN, what you make per month, and how many hours (average) per week you put in? Thanks, and have a great day!

ACN Reviews